it's all because Melone being fucking horny

It was typical morning for big goth tiddy emo bf. As always he woked up from the weird noises from the next room from him (where do Melone lives). Risotto still curses a day when he chosed a room next to Melone. From that day he couldn't sleep normally at all. And obviously he doesn't wan't to know what Melone does every night that making so many horrible sounds there.

Risotto left his room, and ignored all the greetings that he heard while going to the kitchen to get some  f o o d. He opened the fridge and all what he saw inside is a lot of alcohol, some gross looking food and few bottles of water. And inside one empty bottle was Formaggio, who was almost dead, Risotto took one bottle of water and totally ignored that Formaggio was about to die.
"for one annoying filthy rat less." -He thought for himself.
He was about to close the fridge but he saw a small zipper in the corner of the fridge, it's probably Bruno Buccimother's. He was right. Then big-ass zipper-momma started to steal the food from Risotto's gang fridge for his pure children that needs more food (that how Buwuno thought).

"Bruno,,, the fuc?""shhhhhhhhhh, ur children are fat and ugly, they don't need that~ "Risotto couldn't to not agree that his children are fat and ugly rats that making a lot of troubles for his own ass, but he needs food for himself and his fuckin...

"Bruno,,, the fuc?"
"shhhhhhhhhh, ur children are fat and ugly, they don't need that~ "
Risotto couldn't to not agree that his children are fat and ugly rats that making a lot of troubles for his own ass, but he needs food for himself and his fucking uwu ham hasubando.
Already in the morning he was literally at his limit, he just slammed the fridge's door without saying something.
He was about to go to their living room cs he knew that his faMiLy MemBerS could leave some pack of doritos, because sometimes they just buying new packs without finishing old ones.

Their appartment was big but very messy-smelly and gross looking dumpster, because noone has money (bossu just doesn't give a fucc abt them and he doesn't have in his busy-ass plans to pay more)  to rent cleaning-lady, and they all just fucking lazy.
when he walked into the living room he saw Ghiaccio playing fortnite, next to him Pesci who was asking awkwardly, but annoying after every 5 minutes about when he can finally play animal crossing new horizonts. Also he saw Prosciutto looking after his pure angel son Pesci while drinking his espresso.
They couldn't even greet each other as they all saw Melone who was about to approach them.
They immediately stopped all the things that they did, and started to stare at him in silence :

Melone was surprised.
and then he just :

They all ignored that response

They all ignored that response. Except Pesci, who was still questioning what does "horny" means.
Then he asked
"Aniki, what does "horny" mean????"
Proscuitto choked on his coffee and fucking died.
Ghiaccio irritably answered
"it means Melone. Don't be Melone. Don't be horny."
"Valid." Said Risotto
"Than i can't be horny without being Melone?" asked Peesci
"mhm"
Pesci fell in a big comfussion
Suddenly Illuso entered the room, and started to yell
"don't belive that big ass piece of anger that can't even controll itself! Listen to me!"
Prosciutto immediately woke up from his unconsiousness, and he was very scаred that this narcistic piece of narcissism, could tell to pure angelic blessed by god himself Pesci the truth.
Prosciutto was in panick, he started to throw everything that was in his view at Illuso, he even threw a pack of doritos that Risotto was about to eat. He threw at Illuso game console which made Ghiaccio to scream in motherfucking void. Then he threw himself at him which made him fuckin dead. Pesci started to cry because of what happened. Ghiaccio started to cry because his game console was dead. Risotto started to cry because how much he hates this dumpster and he just wanted to eat pack of doritoes.

to be continued💩