oh hell no....... f-furries.....*started to cry*

After this circus the room stayed silent.

After 5 minutes of silence, they all heard a weird noise in the kitchen, Pesci literally pissed his pants. They all started to stare at Risotto by showing him "go check the mf kitchen" but Risotto started to stare at Prosciutto because he is goddamn sexy. After 5 seconds Melone said:
" go check the kitchen, you've got the biggest tiddies."
"valid." Said Risotto, but after few seconds threw a shoe at him, because he wanted to do it.
everybody started to throw their shoes at Melone, but Melone liked it and actually was satisfied by this process. He even started to moan.
"NOT INFRONT OF MY CHILD U FILTHY FUCKING SLUT"
Yelled proscuitto and fucking  Y E E T E D  at Melone.
Then Pesci asked what does "slut" mean, but Proscuitto said he is too young to know.

Btw Illuso already left inside a mirror and just cried because noone can understand him.

Risotto went to the kitchen and he was paralized when he saw Formaggio not being dead and also he fucking broke their only one fridge.
Formaggio started to search something, after few minutes he found it... it was something small under the table. In the first view Risotto thought it was fucking crack and he was ready to yeet at him, but then it started to grow, it was.... furry cat.
Risotto started to cry because it gave him flashbacks from the 2000's, he left the kitchen and came to his room, slammed the door, and turned on "my chemical romance" playlist, mixed with "mindless self indulgence" and sometimes "metallica" and "marilyn manson", but mostly "mcr", and fucking crying.

Risotto started to cry because it gave him flashbacks from the 2000's, he left the kitchen and came to his room,  slammed the door, and turned on "my chemical romance" playlist, mixed with "mindless self indulgence" and sometimes "metallica" and "...

Formaggio heard that, but ignored, he went into the living room gently holding his furry cat.

((that how it looks))

everybody except Risotto, was already vibin in the living room
When Formaggio came inside the room everybody shocked.

G - Ghiaccio
M- Melone
R - Risotto
Pr - Prosciutto
P- Pesci
S - Sorbet
Gl - Gelato
I- Illuso
F- Formaggio
FC- furry cat

I- the fuck.....? He said and went outside the mirror

I- oh, god, oh fuck...

G- M-Melone.. Did u fuckin use your ugly and gross stand at him and made THIS

M- oh, no i didn't, his LITTLE FEET are stinky, so hellnah

Fucking everyone in the room- ???

Pr- the fuck is this, is it even legal? He said by closing Pesci's eyes with his hands

F- c'mon guyssss, stop acting so mean;( ....This is our-

Pr- yours****

F- hey, stop interrupting me >:(

Pr- i'll not, until u explain what the fucking fuck this THING  is doing in our house.

F- I'LL EXPLAIN, STOP INTERRUPTING ME

Pr- STOP SCREAMING AT YOUR "MOM"

Prosciutto felt that his hend starting to get wet, it's because Pesci started to cry

Pr- Oi, Pesci, Pesci, Pesci... why u cry,,,?

P- *sob* stop bullyin Formaggio because he likes furries.... U know *sob* i like furries too.....

Pr- NANI THE FUK-
he jumpted off the couch, and the ran into his room slamming his door and turning on sad music from the tiktok

P- aniki why did u run.............

after 15 minutes later, everybody who was in the living room stood in a circle and started to do carameldansen, while Risotto and Prosciutto cried in a disapointment in their rooms.

to be continued🙏🙏🙏