four

chenle stomped his way towards jisung angrily and slammed his bag down on the desk, the younger looked at him with a weird face, "damn babe, what's got you in such a bad mood?"

"first of all, don't call me babe, only—"

"yeah yeah. only xiaojun can call you that i know." he said rolling his eyes in annoyance.

chenle clicked his tongue, "so you already knew? anyways, let's go. i want my free ice cream." he said putting his bag on his shoulders.

jisung sighed seeing chenle so whipped. not for xiaojun, but for the ice cream.

i mean i don't blame him.

ice cream before men.

chenle walked to the exit leaving jisung to follow him from behind. jisung quietly followed the older not wanting to annoy him some more, but instead, they bumped into some familiar people.

"mark? donghyuck? what are you guys doing here?" chenle asked in confusion.

donghyuck scoffed at his friend's words, "first of all, we go to this school idiot. second, what are you two doing together?"

donghyuck gave a suspicious look to the two. i mean, who wouldn't question such an odd pair?

i would.

"just ice cream things. jisung forced me to go." chenle shrugged trying to act cool.

jisung rolled his eyes at how chenle was acting, "forced? all i said was free ice cream for a week if you come with me?" he said smirking at the older.

chenle froze hearing that, why did he agree?

his family owns a ice cream company—

chenle nervously looked up at jisung and beads of sweat started forming in his forehead, "free ice cream? am i right?"

jisung could only click his tongue before looking back at donghyuck who was still confused at what was happening.

jisung gave donghyuck a look before winking, donghyuck gasped a little for nodding, "oh i see... well mark and i have our own date so, have fun!" he said before grabbing mark's hand to drag him away from chenle and jisung.

poor mark, looking so confused as to why his boyfriend dragged him away so quickly.

chenle then turned to jisung, "okay, let's go. i wanna go home." jisung shook his head as he clicked his head, "trust me, you'll have fun."

chenle could only scoff at his words. was he he dreaming or something? "me? enjoying time with you? i doubt it."

jisung crossed his arms and leaned closer to the boy, "we'll see about that shortie."

"who said you can call me shortie? only xiao— hey what are you doing!" before chenle could even finish his words, he was dragged away by an annoyed jisung.

jisung stopped pulling chenle and gave him a look, "do you want your ice cream or what?"

chenle pretended to politely nod and gave a sweet smile, "okay let's go! what are you waiting for?"

ice cream was all it took for him to go out the school exit. jisung shook his head at how easy it was to persuade him.

but nonetheless, he followed after the older smiling to himself at how excited he looked to get ice cream.

🍦

"oh my god jisung! what are we doing in a kids place!" chenle asked as he jaw dropped when he realized they were in the arcade.

jisung rolled his eyes, he crossed his arms as he gave a look to chenle, "you're becoming just like jeno. no fun."

chenle didn't respond but instead, he was busy staring at one of the stuffed toys in the claw machine, aka, the giant dolphin.

jisung turned his eyes to where chenle was looking at as well and saw that he was looking at himself— the dolphin, "do you want it chenle?"

chenle snapped out of staring at it as he looked back at jisung and shook his head, "no i don't! i was just looking at it..."

clearly that was a lie. because jisung had just found out another thing he loves.

he really was learning a lot about him.

jisung grabbed chenle's hand and pulled him to the claw machine, jisung took out his money and inserted some in, "well i'm getting it for you."

chenle stared up at jisung who was busy trying to grab the dolphin in confusion, why is he getting this for him?

whatever. the least he can do is actually help him grab the dolphin, "um jisung? put it a little more to the right."

jisung nodded still paying attention to the dolphin who was very close to the hole, "alright. should i press go already?"

chenle stared at it for awhile before nodding, "yeah. go ahead."

and the claw went down to hopefully grab the dolphin, but unfortunately, it didn't.

chenle looked up at jisung and gave him the sweetest smile he could ever give, "one more time?"

jisung only ruffled chenle's hair for being too cute before placing some more money inside the machine.

meanwhile, xiaojun was watching from afar as he sipped his iced coffee, "they're really in love aren't they?"

the only reason why xiaojun was jealous, was because even chenle wasn't committed to their relationship, but they were gonna break up soon anyways.

but there was still a feeling of pain in his heart, he doesn't love chenle, but he felt bad for breaking his heart like that.

he wanted to find true love—

"excuse me! move out of the way please!" two boys riding their bikes said to the crowd of people. xiaojun was too late that the two boys had already bumped into him.

"yangyang? hendery? what are you two doing here?" xiaojun asked getting up from the dusty floor.

the two boys scoffed at xiaojun, "of course we meet the playboy of our school!"

xiaojun was about to fight back but then he realized, it was true, he was a playboy, "whatever. why do i keep bumping into you guys whenever your chasing each other?"

"i don't know. probably destiny or something." yangyang shrugged as he got back on his bike.

and that's when something clicked in xiaojun's head, he turned to the two boys,

"hey? can i have both your numbers?"