chittaphon

"jia! minho! stop crushing lele with your hugs!"

jia immediately dropped the small dolphin in her hands and looked at her brother, "papa caught us!"

minho grabbed jia's hand, he stared at her in the eyes, "okay let's run, just make sure daddy doesn't catch us."

right before minho could even look to check that no one was in sight, his daddy's face was already right in front of him, "caught you."

jia then let out a giggly scream and held minho's hand to run away from jisung who was catching up to them, they were so small and little, that jisung already caught up to them.

jia and minho jumped on the bed while jisung told them to sit, he pulled both of their hands down gently not wanting to hurt them, "shh, i won't kill you."

jia scrunched her face and just sat down, tired from running all around the house, minho then sat beside her sister, "okay what is it?"

"why did you hug lele so tightly?"

minho pouted, "he's the eldest. why not?"

jisung gave a soft smile before kissing both of their foreheads, he ruffled both of their hairs using one hand each, "i love you both."

before the kids could even answer, a knock on the door was heard, the three then faced to see who was there, "having a family moment without me i see?"

jia tilted her head in slight confusion, "but you're not part of our family?"

jisung smiled seeing who was at the door, he stood up and went towards the him, "johyun? what are you doing here? where are your parents?"

johyun only shrugged, "i wanted to see my best friends. and daddy and papa are talking to uncle chenle downstairs."

he then turned to jia and minho who were on the bed innocently, "can i play with them now?"

jisung nodded, the two kids then ran to johyun giving him a tight hug, "i missed you!" jia said cuddling into his arms.

minho slapped her sister's back, jia then turned to her brother in confusion, "yah! you're like five. shush!"

jia furrowed her eyebrows, "what do you mean? he's just a friend."

jisung clicked his tongue hearing his daughter say that, as much as jia and johyun were cute, they're still too young, so maybe he'll tell them when they're older, he then pushed the three kids out of the room, "okay have fun! don't break anything in the house!"

the three kids then cutely nodded before running out of the room, jisung was about to follow them, but someone stopped him, "babe? why aren't you with mark and donghyuck hyung downstairs?"

chenle just smiled before closing the door, locking it as well, he then pulled jisung to the bed and made him sit, "i missed you."

"we slept together last night?"

chenle scoffed as he sat on jisung's lap looking at him in the eye, the younger gulped seeing their position so... intimate, "you know i haven't kissed you in awhile right?"

"exactly."

and that's when chenle smashed his lips with jisung's, it took a small moment for jisung to kiss back since he was kissed so quickly but he kissed back anyways.

jisung held chenle's waist making sure he wasn't gonna fall any time sooner, chenle wrapped his arms around his neck bringing him closer.

chenle moaned feeing jisung bite his bottom lip, but that let jisung slip his tongue in his mouth, exploring his whole mouth.

chenle had also put his tongue out so now both of their tongues were fighting for dominance, jisung smirked as he felt himself win.

jisung grabbed chenle's peaches and squished it making chenle moan once again. they knew they had guests downstairs but they don't think they're gonna stop, "one quick round babe?"

chenle was already enjoying this too much to say no so he just moaned as a response, he ready to remove jisung's shirt—

"i saw the first door was closed, so i passed by the other door— i suddenly want to go home."

chenle pushed jisung away hearing a voice from the other door, he wiped his lips in embarrassment and realized it was just renjun, "hey! w-when did you get here?"

renjun frowned jokingly, "really? not even a happy birthday?"

jisung looked at renjun, his cheeks flushed red from the intimate moment he and chenle just had, "happy birthday renjun hyung!"

renjun rolled his eyes, "anyways, i brought ji and beom with me. i'd say get your asses down here but i see you're all busy—"

chenle hopped out of jisung's lap and stood up, jisung quickly doing the same as he could finally stand, "no, we're coming!"

renjun could only scoff at how the two were acting so innocent, "you know, if you're gonna live in a rich ass house with a bedroom that has two doors, at least know to lock both. who knows what jia and minho have seen..." he said before walking out.

as soon as renjun got out of the room, the couple started laughing loudly, "w-we should really lock one of the doors."

jisung shrugged, "it's not my fault every time i see you come in here, you just look so delicious—" chenle then slapped jisung's head for saying such a bold comment.

"there are six kids in this house park jisung! watch your language." chenle said angrily.

jisung only smiled at his lover acting so cute before leaning down to give him a peck on the lips, "fine, but you still owe me tonight."

chenle rolled his eyes even though his cheeks were red as heck, "whatever..." he then looked at jisung trying to change the topic, "you know, you're still too tall!"

jisung then bent down to tease the heck out of chenle, he smirked, "and your point is?"

chenle then crossed his arms and huffed, "you never change park jisung."

"but you did."

"what? prove me how?" chenle said looking up at jisung trying to intimidate him.

"now, you love me." jisung said before pecking chenle one last time before heading downstairs, leaving chenle a mess.

chenle then looked at jisung who was going down the stairs, he smiled thinking about him,

"haven't i always?"

- e n d -

-
hello everyone ! this book is reolli short ik ik. but i really don't know how to make a plot since my other books are a bit weird...? anyways! even though this book was short as heck, i hope you enjoyed it. thank you to everyone who read this and ily <3 i still have a norenmin and markhyuck boom ongoing so yeah! okay bye bye now🥺