six

"i am going to murder you park jisung!" chenle said chasing jisung as they entered the cafeteria

yes, they were chasing each other, again.

jisung quickly ran and sat down next to renjun, he hid behind his back as he looked at chenle running, "hyung! save me!"

chenle slammed his fists down on the table as he sat across him, "why didn't you give him a bath last night! you had one job!"

"it's not my fault our son didn't wanna move! you go tell him go stop being lazy and stand up!" jisung fought back still hiding behind renjun.

the boys at the table choked on their food hearing them say, 'our son.'

"just carry him! he's a newborn!" chenle complained crossing his arms.

donghyuck stood up for them to calm down, "are you hiding something from us kids?"

jaemin slapped his back, "they haven't even met nine months ago! if that was the case, then— oh shit did you meet nine months ago?" he said looking at the two in shock.

the two youngest only rolled their eyes before looking at each other, "but he's heavy!"

"i carried him with one arm walking to the ice cream parlor!" chenle complained.

"and? you're giving our son a bath later anyways." jisung rolled his eyes.

the two had agreed that they would switch parenting jobs since they don't live with each other, and obviously that strategy wasn't working since jisung couldn't do his one job.

"i swear i'm taking him everyday if you don't start being responsible!"

"hey i bore him too!"

"so you're saying that you dropping him before we could even hold him is good parenting? no!"

"you're lucky lele isn't here or else i would've murdered you by now."

"try me park jisung."

"gladly—"

"alright kids calm down! what's happened yesterday?" mark said shoving the two back down to sit.

jisung and chenle gave each other glares when mark pulled them away, "jisung can't even do his job right!"

"what are you both talking about?" jeno said in confusion.

"chenle and i got a stuffed dolphin yesterday and named him lele. when we were eating ice cream, jisung put ice cream on his face and i told him to give him a bath since he did it and i'm taking care of him tomorrow but someone," he looked at jisung to make sure he knew it was him he was referring to, "couldn't do his damn job!"

the others at the table uwued at chenle and jisung, they already have a baby dolphin. how cuter could it get? "aww, that's kinda cute."

"what do you mean? he literally scolded me just because i didn't give lele a bath!" jisung huffed and leaned back on the chair.

"because normal people take showers jisung!" chenle said rolling his eyes.

"he's a dolphin—" jisung was cut off by the bell ringing.

chenle gave one more glare to jisung, "you're lucky lunch is over. i better see lele fresh and clean once i get him from your house." and with that, he stomped away.

ah, the things they fight about.

🪐

jisung was walking in the school hallways while drinking his banana milk to get to his class, that was until he was stopped by someone.

"jisung? can i talk to you for moment?" someone said leaning on the lockers.

jisung looked to his right and saw xiaojun looking at him, he walked towards him and crossed his arms, "what do you want playboy?"

"so you know i've been playing chenle?"

"everybody knows except him." jisung shrugged.

xiaojun nodded as he stepped closer to jisung and wrapped an arm around his shoulders as if they were best friends, "well i'm planning to break up with him because for once, i actually feel guilty."

jisung was stunned. he expected xiaojun to go full on pretend protective boyfriend since he hung out with chenle yesterday but apparently that wasn't the case.

"good. but take responsibility for him is he's heart broken alright?" jisung said clicking his tongue.

"you do know i have other reasons for breaking up with him right?" xiaojun said raising an eyebrow.

"no. not really. why?"

"i can already tell who chenle is actually gonna end up with. he seems like he's having more fun with him than me and i'm happy for him." xiaojun said crossing his arms.

chenle likes somebody else? already? no wait, this is based on xiaojun's observations, it can't be true. right?

xiaojun laughed at jisung who looked so shocked at what he said, "i'd love to tell you who i have in mind but i'm sure you'll figure it out soon enough. how's lele?"

xiaojun already knows about lele? how much did chenle spill about their hangout yesterday?

"you know about that? chenle already told you?"

xiaojun shook his head, "nope. i just heard you two screaming in the cafeteria earlier."

after that, the two stood there in silence. just looking at each other once in awhile but no one spoke.

"i'm surprised you actually wanna break up with him not for the reason of just breaking his heart." jisung said all of a sudden.

jisung then looked at xiaojun and raised an eyebrow, "don't tell me you found someone you actually love?"

xiaojun blushed and shook his head, "no! i have no feelings for the both of them!"

i think we all know who he's talking about.

"but i never said anything?" jisung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

i'm sure jisung will found out about who they are soon. but for now, the readers know more than the actual characters.

xiaojun then tried to change the topic, "i'm also surprised you didn't go protective over chenle right away when i told you i needed to talk to you."

"who said i didn't?"

xiaojun smirked at jisung, he sighed before standing up straight and patting jisung's shoulders, "i hope chenle won't kill you over you not giving lele a bath."

and with that, xiaojun left jisung alone in the hallways.

"it's not my fault lele didn't wanna stand!"