seven

"hey chenle?" jisung said coming into the living room, he sat next to the chinese and his son and looked at them

the chinese stopped playing with lele for a moment and looked at jisung, "yeah?"

"do you think you and i are stupid for having a child too early?"

don't get him wrong, he was just joking. i mean, it's eleven pm. they had nothing to do since chenle was sleeping over so why not joke around?

chenle clicked his tongue, he scooted closer to jisung and whispered in his ear, "not in front of lele!"

jisung huffed hearing chenle say that, he gave a small pout to chenle and looked at him, "sorry. i thought you weren't mad at me anymore because i finally gave lele a bath."

chenle smiled before bringing his arm up to ruffle jisung's hair, "you're too cute jisungie~"

hold up, wasn't he the one who told jisung to get away from him when he first arrived? that escalated quickly.

jisung grabbed chenle's hand which was ruffling his hair and used it to pull him closer to him, chenle blinked his eyes a few time jisung's face so close to him, "w-what are you doing?"

jisung smiled before coming closer towards chenle's neck. and let's just say, the chinese believed that he wasn't gonna do innocent things there.

nope you dirty people! jisung actually just wanted to bury his face in chenle's neck. he wrapped his arms around chenle's waist and brought him closer, "xiaojun told me something today..."

chenle eyebrows went up hearing his boyfriend's name, "what about him?"

"babe~" that word suddenly became normal for the two as friends. chenle was confused as to why jisung called him that, but then, he felt jisung hug him even tighter.

not like chenle's gonna push him away any time sooner.

"you know he's toying with you right?"

chenle sighed, of course he knew that. he's the school's playboy. he knew at one point xiaojun was just gonna leave him quickly.

so you all must be wondering, why would he take such a big risk?

well, here's the most shocking news of the day, as much as chenle seemed whipped for xiaojun in the beginning, chenle doesn't actually like him.

yup, you heard me right.

this either seems very shocking or lame to you but let me explain, chenle wasn't serious about this relationship with xiaojun.

well explain the squeals of chenle when he had his first kiss?

it's a first kiss after all. chenle would've never expected xiaojun to kiss him even if chenle didn't ask for it. it was just from complete shock.

to get deeper into this confusing life of zhong chenle, he was interested on what would happen if he had a boyfriend. he didn't wanna break anyone's heart so the best one to date was the one who could break his heart, xiaojun.

chenle could clearly see xiaojun didn't love him and he was completely fine with that because he felt the same way.

plus, before chenle could spill that he doesn't actually like chenle to his friend group, they were already shipping the two.

the chinese nodded at jisung's words, "yeah but i don't love him either. why?"

jisung was quite shocked hearing chenle's answer, "well you see, he told me he was gonna break up with you for good reasons and i was about to say i'm gonna be here for you but clearly you don't need that." he pouted.

chenle shrugged, "oh alright then. but why'd you bring it up all of a sudden?"

jisung fiddled with his hands that were wrapped around chenle's waist, "do you perhaps... actually like someone?"

chenle thought about it for awhile, and he couldn't like anyone anyways. he's friendly but his real close friends are the dreamies and they're all taken so he doesn't wanna do anything to break their friendship so.

the only other person chenle's been talking to, is park jisung.

does he like jisung?

chenle shook his head as his cheeks went red, "no of course not! why would i?"

jisung couldn't see chenle's face since he was too busy inhaling chenle's vanilla scent but he nodded, "oh alright then."

chenle was about to change the topic but suddenly jisung's lips grazed over chenle's soft skin, "you know chenle..."

chenle gulped hearing jisung's voice go lower than ever, how was he supposed to react to that? "y-yeah?"

jisung suddenly picked chenle up and placed him on his lap, he started caressing chenle's skin, "you're really tempting me here babe..."

chenle raised an eyebrow and smirked, he cupped jisung's face and leaned in closer, "why? what do you wanna do to me?"

jisung was already annoyed so he quickly carried chenle to his bedroom and slammed the door to quickly lock it, he looked back at chenle and threw him on the bed, the younger went on top of him.

"once i start i won't stop alright?" jisung said looking at chenle in the eye. chenle scoffed, "not like you haven't done this to me before."

what-

jisung suddenly had a grip of chenle's shirt, he pulled it up a little to show his belly, "are you sure chenle?"

chenle started moving around to whine, "not really. but if we stop now, there's nothing else to do."

"alright then. those are your words zhong chenle."

and then, jisung started.

he started using his hands to tickle chenle's tummy, the place he was most sensitive. chenle's dolphin laugh echoed throughout the whole room, "a-ah jisung! that tickles stop!"

jisung shook his head and smirked, he then started tickling chenle's armpits making chenle cry in pain (and laughter), "s-stop! i regret saying yes!"

"it's too late to run away. you started this game first." jisung said pinching chenle's cute little nose finding him super cute.

suddenly, jisung realized how close he was to chenle's face, he froze for a moment before laying back down on his bed. closing his eyes as if nobody was there.

chenle sat up seeing jisung so down, "why'd you stop? i was actually having fun..." he pouted.

he went in front of jisung's face to look at him, he wondered how could someone look so good while sleeping-

and that's when jisung sat up.

making their lips touch.

jisung opened his eyes and saw chenle just as shocked as him that their lips were touching.

the parents were so caught up in their moment that they even forgot lele who was still laying in the couch downstairs waiting for one of them to pick him up.

he's too lazy to stand up.

-
i used a drippin lyric 🥴
but did y'all actually think they were gonna fuck-