nine

"i'm sorry

"i'm sorry."

jisung buried his face in chenle's shoulder, "i'm sorry for ignoring you the whole day."

chenle froze, what was he supposed to say? "it's alright. i-i forgive you."

at least that problem was out of the way, but why did jisung seem close to tears?

chenle was about to get out of jisung's tight grip but jisung quickly pulled him back, "i-i have something to tell you."

chenle looked up at jisung, the taller male started caressing chenle's soft skin, "i like you. as in, i have feelings for you."

does chenle like him back?

seeing chenle not respond, jisung quickly backed away, "i-i understand if you don't like me. i'll just take lele with me."

jisung was about to leave but then he was pulled back by chenle's arm that brought him in for a kiss, a soft one to be precise.

for some odd reason, chenle had the option of not kissing him, but instead he did, because the moment jisung hugged him, he fell in love.

that quickly?

well chenle's actually been questioning himself these days and he finally admitted to himself that he likes jisung, he just kept denying it.

jisung was shocked but he wrapped his arms around his waist once again pulling him closer to him, as if they weren't going to love you.

the two separated their lips for air, chenle looked up at jisung, "i like you too."

instead of a response, chenle got another kiss, leaving chenle flustered as heck, but then again, he still wrapped his arms around his neck.

jisung bit chenle's bottom lip which made him accidentally moan, when chenle heard the not holy sound he made, he backed away, "s-sorry."

jisung smiled at chenle's cuteness so he just pecked his lips one last time, "i love you."

woah, aren't they moving a bit too fast?

chenle pouted, "stop kissing me!"

jisung rolled his eyes, "you act like you don't like it. plus, i love the taste of your lips."

"whatever! let's just go home!" chenle said grabbing jisung's hand to go to chenle's house for a sleepover.

i guess you could say these two were definitely more than okay.

🪐

"bitch stop eating my doritos!" donghyuck said grabbing his bag of chips away from jeno.

jeno stuck his tongue out, "then stop eating my cheese sticks!"

"it's all mine now!" jaemin said taking the cheese stick and doritos away from the two.

mark turned away from his chaotic friends to see chenle and jisung walking to their lunch table, "oh you're here!"

renjun looked at the two suspiciously, "jisung? why do your lips look so glossy today?"

chenle decided to join the fun and tease jisung as well, "yeah why are your lips so glossy?"

jisung smirked and winked at chenle that only he would see, "someone's strawberry chapstick tasted good."

the three boys who were fighting about food immediately stopped hearing that. why? because only one person wears strawberry chapstick.

donghyuck threw his dorito bag to the floor and slammed his hands on the desk, "you kissed chenle?!"

chenle became all flustered and slapped jisung's arms, "yah! dummy why would you say that!"

jisung shrugged, "you're mine anyways."

jaemin spat his cheese stick out, "jeno, our son is growing up."

renjun shook his head, "he's my son!"

mark then realized something and clapped his hands to get their attention, "you guys! haven't you realized that they made out after school when we left chenle—"

"wasn't that obvious markus?"

poor mark, just wanted to share his damn opinion only to get attacked by his friends again.

"wait a minute, didn't you two sleep together last night?" renjun asked.

chenle and jisung looked at each other,
"maybe, maybe not."

at least nobody will ever know what they did last night.

🪐

"xiaojun hyung!" jisung said running to the chinese male.

xiaojun turned around to see jisung, "oh! hi! how have you been?"

"good!" jisung said happily.

"i heard you're dating chenle now. you guys were so quick i felt like i broke up with chenle just ten minutes ago." xiaojun shrugged.

"where were you going?" jisung asked seeing xiaojun all dressed up for some reason.

"o-oh, nowhere." xiaojun said scratching his head nervously.

jisung smirked, "on a date with hendery and yangyang i see."

xiaojun's face blushed red, "no of course not! why would you even think that?"

"whatever. we all know you're lying."

xiaojun sighed, "fine, you caught me. anyways i have to go now. bye jisung!" he said before waving goodbye.

and jisung was left alone, again. chenle was honestly nowhere to be found.

that was until a pair of arms wrapped around his waist giving him a back hug.

"ice cream date?" the voice said from behind. jisung's face brightened up knowing who it was, he gently removed his arms and faced him,

"let's go chenle!"

-
last chapter next !
also new norenmin book out !