Chapter 1: Born special

The day was coming soon and everyone was prepared. He was coming. Everyone one was excited for it. They've been knew he would come. And he would come in about two days. It was no surprise anymore. He was coming and it's going to be an experience you'll never forget. Ever.

Wave POV: He is coming already? I nervously walked circles in my room what could cause a hole in it. I had my hands in my hair and was panicking a little. Wasn't it way too soon for him to come? Or is it finally the day that HE will be born? Today? Wait! What day is it?

I looked at my friend who was nervously looking around. He consistently nodded up and down with his head and stared with fierce eyes. I- I don't know it anymore. BRAZE! I yelled at him and he finally looked up.

We're losing time you know. We have to be prepared, he said with a worried tone. But that is no awnser to my question. What is the date of today?

It is... He paused for a second and looked at the sun. It is Sunday, he finally awnsered. S-sunday already? Yes, yes the time goes by fast, he said smiling a bit. Let's just get ready okay? I said while looking back at him with a soft smile. He smiled back. Okay let's go.

———————-"One hour later"————————

Braze POV:
I looked at myself in the mirror. If I want to be a great uncle, I need to do my best for every little detail in life. Okay Braze, you got this.

Braze are you done already! I heard Wave's voice coming from downstairs. Coming! I yelled back. I sighed. I wish you luck, I said while looking at myself completely for the last time.

I quickly ran my hand through my hair and walk out of the room and went downstairs.

I inhale some air, and slowly exhale to calm my nerves. I opened the door to the living room and saw Wave sitting next to our wonderful Queen. Her name is Ocean. She had "natural" ocean blue hair, and deep blue ocean like eyes.

She looked beautiful, as always. She looked down at her big stomach smiling while rubbing it softly. In a few days a beautiful babyboy will be born. Not just a boy, a special boy, I            thought to myself. Why he is so special? Well let me explain the story for you:

🥰433 Words 💓