Chapter 2: The story continues

Braze POV: A long long time ago, there was a mermaid living in the ocean, living a peacefull life. Her name was Ocean. Why that name?
Well on the day when she was born, the whole ocean was in danger.

Her mom died while saving and protecting her own special daughter from all the danger wars that were happening in the sea.

Out of the future, monsters were attacking the ocean. And the only one who could save it, was Ocean herself.

She was born just a few minutes ago, but already was more powerful then ever. She had very powerful powers who nobody could resist.

She was way to powerful and way to young to already control it at that age. Though she was young, she was a strong girl. She managed to save the Ocean with her watch.

The watch was a powerful and magical weapon of the sea. It has a special pearl in it. Legends say that the one who owns and carries it, will carry all the magic off the ocean with him or her.

She was the first one ever in any generation of the mermaids, to control all the powers of it.

After a few peaceful years, the Ocean got attacked. Again. Ocean "the princes of the ocean" just found a lover. His name was Kim Chin hae. He was a hopeless human on earth with a special ability.

He was all alone and had to care for his younger brother named Kim Namjoon. He never exposed his ability to anyone except to his little brother. He was simply said a mutant.

He loves and cares for him a lot. His parents had left them after the exposing, not wanting to take care of them, because of their special abilities and of course because their mutants. They even wanted to call the police! But they didn't.

They didn't because it would expose the supernatural side of the universe. Fortunately his little brother has discovered his ability: Mind ability's.

He made up his parents their minds and let them disappear in the ocean by themselves. The mermaids took care of them and they never figured out what exactly happened to them after Namjoon sent them to the mermaids.

And we'll probably never ever find it out anyway. It now became a mystery for us but it didn't matter anymore.

We now were taken care of by the mermaids on land. They took good care of us and accepted us for who we are. We had a nice click with the mermaids, because we kinda were similar to each other.

We both weren't a 100% human, and we both weren't accepted by the humans on earth.

After being friends with the mermaids, Chinhae had met the love of his live.

The princess of the Ocean, who was an Ocean herself. And yes you can guess it, it was Ocean.

They got married and lived a happy safe life on the beach In Hawaii, in a beach house together with Namjoon. Later on they've got officially married and the now queen was pregnant.

They could not wait for their baby's birth. Ocean also got an official and full name. She now was named: Ocean Emerald Jana Blue Heuning. The name "Heuning" comes from a merman who also was born in Hawaii and is a Great-grandfather of her.

His name was Kamal Heuning and his wife's name was Jana Sarahn Twist. After the marriage she was called Jana Sarahn Heuning. In the Ocean, mermaid's and merman's most of the time get the surnames of their mother. And she got her third name of her Great-grandmother what was Jana.

Jana had a daughter named Blue. Blue Heuning. And so she got her fourth name.

And now the story about Emerald. Emerald was a fighter for the ocean. She was a legend and was one of the most powerful mermaids in history.

Emerald always inspired Ocean's mother to work hard and protect the ocean too. And when she got a child, she decided to give this powerful legendary name, to her. Her mother's name was Fairé. Fairé was found a cliché name but people liked it.

It sounded nice and innocent, they said. Her dad's name was Drane. The mermaids found Drane a powerful name and it got populair. But there were still no baby's with that name.

It's too legendary to just give a kid that name the mermaids thought. That is the family tree for now.

Nowadays, Ocean got a lover and is pregnant. They needed a name for their baby. They already looked for names, who would fit the baby his existence.

Would it be a Korean name? Because of his father? Or should we give him a Hawaiian name? Because he was born there.

After he was born they eventually gave him a name that would fit the boy himself, and respected the family tree.

They eventually gave him the name of his Great-grandfather. So he now was named Kai Kamal Huening.

They were very happy with their baby. They heard the baby is gonna be a merman, or is gonna have special abilities. Maybe even both, but we'll have to wait till the baby is born. And that's the story of this special family.

❤️🧡💛💚874 words💚💛🧡❤️