Chapter four: The last day

Namjoon: Today is the last day for the mission and I was really nervous. The mermaids and the supernatural people now worked together and I met two really nice girls. One named Jennie, she was a supernatural and had lazer/ice eyes. She can burn, melt and freeze anything with her lazers. She is really kind towards me and is very passionate. I like her. We were now training together and we became good friends. Just FRIENDS.

I already saw my boyfriend glaring at us when we were talking. I decided to let them meet each other so they could be friends. And later on, they became good friends of each other.

I also met another girl. She was a mermaid. Her name was Rosé, aka Park chaeyoung. She actually was born in New New Zealand and raised in Australia, but her parents were mermaids and also lived in the ocean. They wanted to now how the world outside looked like and so they met each other and eventually got married and got a beautiful daughter.

Both of them were very nice towards me and I met this sweet and kind young boy. He was a mermaid with a beautiful purple tail. His name was Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. We also became good friends. But I am gonna miss my family a lot. I'm really gonna miss my lover and Kai. I hope he'll take good care of Kai.

Five hours later:
There I was, standing in front of a huge portal. Behind this portal is a world filled with nightmares. It is really dangerous in there. The monsters decided to attack us again. But this time we couldn't let that happen. Not here in Honolulu ( Yes they live in Honolulu btw).

We decided to fight back and to take the first step. Everything was prepared and everyone was ready to go. I looked at my boyfriend and little cousin one last time. I smiled, and I smiled a big smile. I then ran back and gave them one last hug. A big hug and a long one.

After ten minutes of hugging, kissing, crying and saying goodbye, it was time to go. We all looked at the portal who just opened. I gave one last glance at my family. I'm gonna miss you guys a lot. For now, goodbye. And with those words I stepped inside the portal and the war could begin.

Kim SeokJin POV:
There he goes, into the portal. Will I ever see him again Kai? "Of course you will uncle Jin". I looked at him with tears in my eyes. Is Namjoon letting you communicate with me? He nodded. Well I think you also want one last hug with your parents then huh? He nodded again. I smiled and handed him over to his parents. And so his parents said their goodbyes.

Ocean POV:
Hey little one. I looked at my beautiful baby in my arms and smiled. I am really gonna miss you sweetheart. Seokjin-ssi will take good care of you, I promise.

Okay mom. He let out his first official said words. I looked at him and started crying with a smile on my face. I'm so super proud of you already and I hope to see you again later in the future.

I will mom, I will. I cried and cried and couldn't stop crying. Then I heard my name being called. Ocean, it's time to go. It was Chinhae, my husband. Okay then, it's time.

I put Kai back in SeokJin's arms and walked my way over to the portal. Okay then one last family hug, Chinae said. We all smiled and run into each other's arms, making a huge family hug. With our Kai in the middle.

Then it really was time to go. I walked over to the portal again and turned around one last time. Okay everybody, for now, goodbye. We hope to see y'all soon again. Bye, we love you! everyone shouted. And with those words being said out loud, we stepped inside the portal. Succes mom, succes dad. I heard Kai saying just before we stepped inside. Goodbye my baby boy, goodbye Kai. And so they took their step and walked through the portal.

G-good bye, Kai said with tears in his eyes.

Good bye.

🥰721🥑