Chapter 3: The day of birth

Ocean POV: Today is the final day. I'm gonna give birth to my son. I'm so excited for it.

A beautiful baby is coming on earth soon, real soon. His name's going to be: Kai Kamal Heuning. AkA Heuningkai. He is going to be a powerful king later, just like his father.

He is going to be a man with abilities to save the world. His father always was a really strong man and is now even stronger.

But Kai also is really powerful. For example because of his mom, Ocean.

Because she is a mermaid. Her mermaid powers are very powerful and on the day she'll give her son birth, she'll give the power up to him.

Kai was also powerful because of his dad, who's got special abilities. She gave him the pearl.

The powerful pearl she got from her mom when she was born. With that pearl she had the power to save the ocean, so her baby will get the power so he can protect the whole world.

Everyone is very excited for today and very nervous also. A few hours later, Ocean was sitting on the couch, softly rubbing her big stomach with her son in it.

Ocean POV:

A few minutes later I saw my nephews coming trough the door. "Oh hey Wave, hey Braze," I greeted them nicely.

"Hello our queen Ocean, the queen of the ocean."

I rolled my eyes at their behavior and chuckled slightly.

"Okay boys, are you ready for the big day?"

"Yes our queen we prepared everything," they said while bowing towards me.

Great, now then let me call Chinhae to tell him everything is done and that we're ready to go.

Okay our queen, they said in unsion and bowed towards me.

Also stop calling me queen, you guys are my family, not my peasants, I laughed. Oh right so, just Ocean? Yup, so now can you guys wait by the car for a minute? I still need to make that call.

They nodded and got outside and waited for me by the car. I grabbed my mirror shell and pressed in my husband his pearl.

Hey my love, are you ready for the big day? I heard his voice asking me through the shell. Yes I am Chinhae. And I'm so excited. Are you on your way already? Cause we will drive off in a few minutes. I asked him. I'm on my way my Ocean. Okay then hun, I see you there okay?

Yes I'll see you there Blue. I giggled at how he called me when ending the call. As a nickname, he always just used one of my middle names.

I then got up from sitting on the couch and went outside. Okay let's go to the magic pool, shall we? I asked the boys leaning against the car with a kind smile. Yes our queen, they said again with a bow. We got inside the car and drove off, on our way to the magical cave with the magical water to give birth to my already beautiful and magical baby.

Chinhae POV:
I just ended the call with Ocean, my wife. I smiled at the thought of being a dad. I then saw my shell glowing, and saw the pearl of my brother lighting up. I pressed in the pearl and started the call.

That this shell thing knows when I need to call someone without me knowing why I call someone, but it still ends up in a logic call, is pretty crazy.

But having abilities and marrying a mermaid also isn't so called "normal". I heard a "hello" coming from the phone.

Hey Joon, are you ready for today? Yes I am hyung, he awnsers. I am on my way to the cave, so I'll see you there in a few minutes. I said to him. Okay, I'll see you there then, bye Chinhae hyung. Bye Namjoon. And so I ended the call.