Chapter 8: The Fradow forest (T R T I) part 2: Can a healer heal himself?

Heuningkai POV: Y- Yeonjun? A-are you okay? Yeonjun! Please wake up? He didn't answer nor move. I felt tears form in the corners of my eyes. I didn't know what to do anymore. Is he going to die? Can't I save him? I really want to, but how? And then I realized that I can go back in time.

Right. I just need to go back in time, and then I can save him from the bullet. Sounds easy, but I don't think it is. I slowly stood up and wiped my tears away. Okay Kai, you got this. Have faith in yourself. Do it for Yeonjun. And so I used my power to go back in time.

BᴀCᴋ Iɴ TɪMᴇ TɪMᴇSᴋIᴘ (ᴏʀ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ɪᴅᴋ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴇ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ, ᴜɢʜ ᴡᴀᴛʜᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ)

I looked around and saw people panicking, screaming and yelling. I looked at my left side and saw, not so far away from where I was laying, Taehyun laying on the ground with Beomgyu and Soobin checking on him. So I just have saved Taehyun from that truck.

"Okay, so now I wait for Yeonjun to come and run to me." And right then I saw a blue haired boy running up to me. Hey are you okay? He asked when he arrived. Yes I'm fine, but in a few minutes you are gonna die so follow me, I said while I quickly stand up and pulled him along with me into a safer alley.

Uhm w-what do you mean with "You are gonna die, and where are we going?" We just arrived in the alley and I answer his questions. "First of all, I can kinda rise back in time and can see the future and stuff like that, second of all is that you are gonna die if we go back there, and third of all can a healer heal himself?" What? He asked and looked at me confused. "I am going to die?"

"Yes, if you go back there you'll die." Okay then, so what's gonna happen next? He asked. "Well it's the best if you stay here so I can go back and help the others."But I can come too, I can heal them, he said looking at me with hope in his eyes.

"Yes I know but if you heal them, you'll expose yourself." "Oh yeah. But I can do more then just healing, just let me come with you. Please? I'll be carefull." Okay fine, just don't die. I won't, he said with a pout in his face. I rolled my eyes at him. I then opened a portal to see if we can teleport there without anyone noticing us. Wow cool, I heard him say from behind. I chuckled a bit. Okay, let's go. I grabbed his hand and teleported us to the safe place, closer to where the accident was happening.

Okay, now we gotta try to get the people here safe in their houses. We heard gunshots and more screaming coming from the street. We still saw no body's laying around luckily. How do we get them all inside without teleporting them? I asked out loud. I have an idea, Yeonjun said.

What are you gonna do? I asked him. Save the people here, like you saved me. Only then with different powers, he said with a smirk. Okay? I just stood there looking forward to what is going to happen. He was now standing in front of the street. He held his hands in the air and the weather began to change. It was now raining hard, people quickly run inside their houses.

The students and teachers were invited to come in to the houses of some kind people. We then saw two maniacs running around with guns. After it started to rain, they didn't stop. They just kept running around and shooting in random directions. I saw Yeonjun slowly getting down as the weather became clear again. He panted a little.

I decided to make myself invisible and run up to him. Panicking as I saw people trying to look through their windows. Like, the weather can't just appear for a few seconds and then randomly disappear. Hey Yeonjun are you okay? I asked him. Heuningkai? Wait, where are you? He asked with a confused look. I'm right next to you. Wait what? He looked around, now even more confused with not seeing me standing anywhere near him. I'm invisible. Ooohhh okay I get it now, he said.

I touched his head with my fingers so he can see a transparent me, standing next to him. He now is the only one who can see me. Kai? Wow this is really cool, he said looking at me in awe. You really do have cool powers, he said with an amused voice. Well you too, I said looking at him with a smile. Thanks he said. Okay are we done with talking to invisible friends yet?

The two men asked. Yes, yes we are. Wait, where does that second voice come from? They looked around in confusion. We giggled at them. You are gonna get it man, we said looking at them with furious eyes. They gulped at how they saw Yeonjun's hair floating and his eyes lighting up.

Clouds were form in the sky, ready to let a thunder come out of them. And so they did, exactly on where the two men were standing. They were trying to run away but there feet were stuck on the ground with ice. Yeonjun smirked. And so they got struck by the lightning.

The ice broke and they were running around around in circles like chickens without their heads. We giggled. Kai, would you like to finish these two suckers? Yeonjun asked. Of course I want to, i answered as I stop them in their tracks.

I made a huge portal under them sending them to the police station. Wait! First I need to mess up their minds, Yeonjun said quickly, stopping the two from falling. He moved them to where we were standing and settled them on the ground.

They were too scared to move so they were just standing there, shooked. Yeonjun stood in front of their faces and began with messing up their minds. Okay, you guys are going to forget everything about this and when you are at the police station you walk In saying: I was a naughty human today, so please arrest me. And then you snap back to normal and let people arrest you and you follow their orders. Okay? Okay mister Choi Yeonjun, they said in unison.

Okay have fun, Yeonjun said unfreezing the ice and let me make portals appear under them again. And so I did. Then they disappeared, into the portals. And so everything went back to normal. We smiled looking at the place where just two criminals "who apparently also were killers" were standing.

Wow that was soooooo cool! We heard Beomgyu's voice coming from behind. Our eyes widened. We slowly turned around to find a shocked Taehyun and Soobin and a enthousiast but shocked Beomgyu standing behind us. Uuuuuhhhhhm. We both were speechless. Soooo uhm, we uuuuhhh...... surprise? I said unsure with a forced smile. Yeonjun looked at me, shooked.

What should we say? He asked through telepathy. I don't know, should we just tell them? I asked. No, no we can't. Well at least not yet. It's too dangerous I think. We should wait, he said. Okay then, can you mess up with their brains and let them forget this moment? Sure, I can, he said. Maybe we should explain first, I suggested. Yeah okay , they're gonna forget it anyway.

So, boys. They looked at us with very excited faces. Are you guys like a sort of a cool undercover superhero team? Soobin asked. No not really, like, I just discovered Yeonjun has powers too. Well let's just begin by the begin. Don't be too hyper okay? I asked the excited boys in front of us. Okay, they all said. We both sighed and I began with telling them my story. So once upon a time, there was a princes named Ocean......

👻1373👽