Chapter six: A nightmare, or a vision?

(I just wanna say real quick that Namjoon and Jin Are now in their thirties) ( they were 21 and 22 years old in the last chapter) (now their ages are: Namjoon 36 y/o and SeokJin 37y/o)

~𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 ✌︎︎^•ﻌ•^ฅ~

Heuningkai POV:
A forest. A big green forest. But it's dangerous out there, very dangerous. "Oh come on Kai it's gonna be fun. Just a peaceful walk through the nature." I sighed. Okay then, but not for too long! "Yea yeah, just a few minutes." Promise me. "We promise." We walked into the forest and saw a shadow and then everything happened real quick. The nightmare monsters, their back! Their back, their back their back their-

BEEEEEEEEP! THEIR BACK! I woke up because of the loud sound my alarm clock. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. When I could properly see again, I saw my alarm clock falling of my night desk.

My eyes widened and I quickly stopped the time. The clock was now staying still in the air. I put my hand under the alarm clock and snipped with my fingers. The time got back to normal as the alarm clock fell straight on my handpalm. I smiled at myself and put back the clock on the night desk.

I then stood up and stretched out my arms. Wow what a wonderful and sunny morning, I said out loud. Good morning Hyukai. I heard my uncle greeting me from behind. Oh good morning uncle Seokjin, I greet him back.

Did you have any strange vision dreams last night? "Well yes kinda, but I will tell more about it during breakfast." Sure Ning Ning. I'm going to make breakfast then. "Okay uncle Seokjin."

My uncle went downstairs to make breakfast, and I walked into the bathroom to get ready for school. So let me explain real quick what powers I have because, why not?

So I'm Kai Kamal Heuning and I'm sorta the prince of the ocean. I was born in Hawaii but my mother was an American mermaid and my dad is a Korean man with abilities. My mother is the queen of the ocean and later my father became a king. But then the nightmare monsters came back and we got attacked again. And my parents, they had to leave.

They were responsible for protecting the island and the ocean. So they took the opportunity to save the ocean, the island and actually the whole entire world.

I don't know the whole story of my birth but one thing I know, Is that I've got this legendary powers to control the time. And I also can teleport. And I'm kind of a water element. And I can be invisible. So yeah I've got four really cool superpowers.

But I don't really use them that much. Only if it's really necessary, or for training. And sometimes when I'm just at home with my uncle. My uncle Jin is a human but is in an relationship with my other uncle: Uncle Namjoon.

He has abilities too, but is not a merman. He can read and control minds and has telekinesis. Only my uncle is now somewhere we don't know, and we hope he's safe and that there didn't happen anything bad like........ You know what I mean.

But we don't always think about those kind of possibilities. We do know for sure is that he is alive. We have faith in him. And his powers are very useful there.

About my powers, their cool right? Yeah it's really cool, but I need to be really careful with my time powers. If I do something wrong in the past, then that will have impact on the future. So I need to be really careful. But i'm used to it now. That was everything you need to now so now let's just go back to the storyline:

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone who was now fully charged. I then took my schoolbag and went to the kitchen downstairs. My nose smelled the yummy breakfast from my uncle. He was a really good cook, so I'm lucky with that.

I saw plates with pancakes, waffles, beans, bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns, and my favorite tea set on the table. Oh hey Kai, sit down. I followed his instructions as I sat on a chair.

Then we started with eating. So about your dream? My uncle began. Oh Yeah so, my friends asked me if I wanted to go join them on a walk in the forest. And I said yes, but later on that day I got a weird feeling. A feeling that my friends will be in danger. So I said I didn't want to go anymore.

So I warned them, but they didn't listen to me. They eventually even made me think that I still should come too. And so I did. So my friends and I went to the forest and then the danger begun. All the monsters came out of their portals and were attacking us. One of them grabbed Taehyun and I tried to save him but....... I looked at my uncle with a sad frown on my face.

Did you saw him like..... Die? My uncle asked. No not exactly because on the moment the monster grabbed him, I woke up.

Okay so no future is truly exposed yet. Anything can still happen. And if he didn't die in your dream you have, if it happens, a bigger chance to save him.

Okay then but what should I do? "You can't let them go to the forest, so you have to hold them back from going there for any reason, Kai." Okay I'll try. "Good boy. Now go, or you'll be late for school." Okay, bye uncle. "Bye Kai, succes. Be careful!" I will! I waved him goodbye and picked my bicycle out of our garage and pedaled my way to school. Well I just hope we all make it out of that forest, alive.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ✌🏽1014🦦ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ