f o r e w o r d ▪00▪

First of all, a really big thank you for clicking to read this book. You don't know this, but your action has got me smiling like a madwoman right now. I literally can't put it in words how much this means to me.

Now, about the book, I won't say that it's precisely what we call poetry. It's just a collection of my thoughts, beliefs, aspirations, lessons and hopes.

It's the result of a lot of hours of staring into space, rapid and heated internal debates, incessant mental conversations, and late night ponderings and realisations. There are gonna be excerpts from my journal which I've never shown anyone, my musings on what life is and should be about, and the lessons it has taught me but I routinely tend to forget.

Handle them with care.

Please tell me how you find my work, no matter what you think of it.
If you think it's a piece of crap, tell me so.
Tell me if you feel that my words dont make any sense.
And yeah, if you can remotely relate to them, or feel that they are even a little bit interesting or good, or if they affect or inspire you in the tiniest way possible, please let me know.
I'll really appreciate your suggestions as to how I can improve.
Also, if you find any errors(though I'd try not to make any), spelling or grammatical, do point them out, I'd be grateful for that.