~🧡Part 1🧡~

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

'I thought I turned that alarm off, today's Saturday,' I think to myself. Oh yeah! I was supposed to meet Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan to go hang out at the park.

Quick A/N- Kawaii~Chan will be abbreviated as KC, and I am also assuming what 'friends' do together cuz I don't and won't have any friends. What even is that.

I recently got accepted to the prestigious Ouran Academy on a scholarship. Well, I better get going before KC starts freaking out again. I decide to throw on something in my closet (below this paragraph) and get going. After the Aarmau thing, KC won't stop talking about how Travlyn's next. At least she doesn't ship me with anyone yet.

 At least she doesn't ship me with anyone yet

 A/N- No hat though

 A/N- No hat though.

~Le time skip!~

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late!" I say.

"It's fine, KC invited someone though," Katelyn says. Standing behind her is a boy with light blue hair, just like hers. He appeared to be quite shy.

"Hi! My name's (Y/N)!" I say.

"H-hi. My name's K-Kacey. Katelyn' l-little brother," He says. I feel my face heat up at his stutter.

"Kawaii~Chan thinks (Y/N)~Senpai likes Kacey~Kun!" Says KC.

"KAWAII~CHAN!!!!" I yell. Katelyn just face palms. My face reddens and so does Kacey's.

"Well, someone fro your new school reached out to us saying they wanted to meet the new student. I think their name was Tamaki Suoh," Katelyn says.

"WAIT WHAT?!?! I THIUGHT HE WAS STILL IN FRANCE!!!" I scream.

"Do ya know him or something?" Katelyn asks.

"We were childhood friends until I moved away. I didn't know the deal would go this far," I almost whisper the last part. The Suohs and the (L/N)'s were business partners, and one day I accidentally walked in on Tamaki's grandmother making a deal with his mother, and the name Eclair came up along with arranged marriage. Eclair (L/N) is my older sister. She envied me and my friendship with Tamaki. I was also mentioned in that conversation along with good-for-nothing. Tamaki' mother was quite fond of me, though, and so was his father. It was a shame when his grandmother mentioned me alongside those words, but I couldn't stand up for myself at the time.

"Well, anyway, he's gonna be here's in like 10 minutes so ya better stop staring off into space," Katelyn responds with.

"Right, sorry!" I say.

"Tamaki~Senpai also told Katelyn~Sama that he's bringing a club," KC says.

"Oh great," I say sarcastically.

Super mini time skip!

Just then I see a black limo pull up near the park, and a blond haired male steps out. I don't remember too much about Tamaki, but I do remember that we were best friends as kids.

"Bonjour Tamaki. c'est moi (Y/N) (L/N). I've missed you, and after all these years, I finally get to see my childhood friend again. Tama~Chan," I say.

"(Y-Y/N). It's really you," Tamaki says.

"Wow, it looks like stutter king has returned," I joke. Tamaki pulls me into a hug, and I can barely breathe.

"Tamaki. Can't. Breathe," I manage to choke out.

"Sorry, (N/N), it's not everyday you get to see your best friend, though," He says.

"So, are you gonna introduce me to your friends?" I say, gesturing to the boys standing behind him.

"Will you introduce me to yours?" He asks.

"Fine, but don't hit on Katelyn. You've been warned," I say cautiously. Just then I feel two arms wrap around my waist, and two redheads appear at my sides.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!!!" Tamaki schreeches at them.

"I'm Hikaru," says the one on my right.

"And I'm Kaoru," says the one on my left. His voice is raspier, and his hair is parted differently. Got it.

"The short blond is Hani~Senpai, and the one carrying him is Mori~Senpai. The one with the glasses is Kyoya, and the one with the brown hair is Haruhi," Tamaki says.

"Haruhi... Fujiyoka...?" I ask.

"How did you know that?" She says.

"I was the werewolf who showed you around last year, when you came to study at Phoenix Drop. Remember?" I say in response to her question. Then, I transform and my (F/C) ears and tail show.

"Oh yeah. I remember," She says. I see Hani approach Katelyn and KC. I decide to go over there so Katelyn doesn't hit someone.

"Hi! My name's Hani! I like your hair," he says to KC.

"Kawaii~Chan thinks Hani~Senpai is adorable!!!" KC says. Hani~Senpai blushes and looks away. Mori~Senpai walks over to Katelyn, and they seem to be getting along well. Dang it, I'm turning into KC. I. Ship. It.

Alright everyone! Time for a vote! What endings do you want? Rn there will not be an ending for Hani, Haruhi, or Mori, but the twins will have separate endings, Kyoya and Tamaki as well, and I will probably do Travis, Laurence, Kacey, Garroth, Dante, and Gene.

Vote here for the endings you want!

Kyoya

Tamaki

Hani

Haruhi

Mori

Hikaru

Kaoru

Travis

Laurence

Kacey

Garroth

Dante

Gene

Zenix 

Sasha

Aphmau

Ivy

Edit: Since none of y'all vote, imma go with the endings listed above. Sorry, but with no input, I gotta go with my gut. 

~ Leilani