💙Part 5💙

This chapter will be about Garroth so if you don't want to choose Garroth at the end of this book, you can skip this chapter, but I recommend reading all chapters or else the story won't make as much sense. Just an FYI- the chapters w blue hearts will either be Kacey, Kaoru, Dante or Garroth, brown will be Laurence, purple is Kyoya or Tamaki, green is Travis, red will be Gene, and orange is Hikaru. I will put the character's name in bold at the top. Every chapter continues the story line, though,  so I recommend reading them all so you know what's happening. Enjoy!

~Recap~

"(Y/N) (L/N), please report to the office. Someone would like to speak with you. Once again, (Y/N) (L/N), please report to the office. Someone would like to speak with you. Have a great day, everyone," The staff member says in a monotone voice. The only time someone spoke to me in the office was the day my parents left me. The next time I let something like that happen will be over my dead body.

~Present time~

As I make my way to the office, I can't help but wonder what's waiting for me there. I reach my destination and open the door to be greeted by the principal.

"(Y/N), please have a seat. I have some very important topics to discuss with you," she tells me. "We are being informed that you have been living without an adult for almost a year now, correct?"

"Yes," I say, my voice shaky.

"It is required by the state that you live with someone who is legally an adult, therefore you are going to be put in foster care," she says with a sad expression.

"W-What? but I-I'm doing fine o-on my own," I say.

"I don't make the laws, (Y/N)," she tells me sternly. "Someone from the foster care will be by later tonight to collect you and your belongings, understand?"

"Yes," I say, tears forming in my (E/C) eyes.

"You may return to class," she tells me. I nod and make my way back to class. When I enter, Garroth asks me what happened and I tell him it's nothing. He doesn't seem to buy it, though, and tells me to meet him outside by the soccer field after school.

~Le time skippppp~

"(Y/N), tell me what's really going on," he says. I immediately break down and bury my face into his chest as I cry. He blushes, but immediately starts to comfort me.

"I have to live in a foster home now since I don't have an adult living with me, and I'm leaving tonight," I sob.

"Don't worry, (Y/N), I have a plan," he says. 

"Really?" I ask.

"Really," he says. I hug him and wave goodbye, then start packing as soon as I get home. I don't own much, mostly just merch from (Favorite Anime) and my clothes. Soon a lady's car pulls up outside my house and she makes her way to the front door. She tells me she's here to pick me up and take me to the orphanage, and I give a silent nod. The drive there is quiet, and I'm absorbed in my thoughts. Once we arrive, I make my way to the room that I will be sharing with other girls. One of them with strawberry blond hair and brown eyes comes over to me.

"Hi! My name's Julia. What's yours?" She asks me. She looks to be around 11 or 12, and energetic. 

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N)," I say under my breath. She understands that I need a little time by myself and the day continues without anyone else talking to me. 

~Next day~

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and sigh. Today's Friday, but at least I don't have to wear a uniform to school today. I get dressed in a black off the shoulder top, a white skirt, my favorite cat stockings (like the ones Aph has) and my black converse. A/N- I get this might not be your specific style but just go with it. I bet it looks cute on y'all anyway. The walk to school is quiet since I can't walk with anyone now, and I decide to take out my phone and listen to (Favorite Song). 

"Hey, (Y/N)!" I hear someone yell.

"Hm?" I say and turn to look at the source of the noise.

"(Y/N), it's me Garroth!" I hear and turn to face the blond.

"Oh, hey, Garroth," I say quietly.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"Well, no, not really," I respond.

"Well, wanna hear my plan?" Garroth asks me.

"Sure, I'll listen while we walk to class," I casually respond.

~Time skip~

"And that's how my plan works!" Garroth finishes. I do have to admit, it's pretty impressive that he came up with this all on his own with the little information I shared. I'm instantly in a much better mood.

~Time skip to the end of the school day~

"(Y/N) (L/N), please pack your things and meet me up front," I hear one of our supervisor people (idk the right term) tell me.

"Yes Ma'am," I say in response to her statement. I quickly pack my things and make my way out front.

"(Y/N), these are the people who would like to adopt you. The Ro'Meaves," She tells me. I can sense the 'I don't know why  they would possibly want to adopt you, but whatever' from her body language and the scowl on her face.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Ro'Meave. It's a pleasure," I say automatically. My (H/L) (H/C) hair falls in front of my face and a hand tucks it behind my ear before I get the chance to. I look up to see the same blond from earlier. I feel my cheeks heating up, remembering his elaborate plan from earlier.

"Hey, (N/N)," Garroth says.

"Hey," I say.

~Time skip to the Ro'Meave house~

"(Y/N), honey, this will be your room. Before it was just a guest room, so we really didn't have a use for it!" Zianna tells me.

"Alright, thank you once again for adopting me," I say with a small smile. She tells me it was no problem and lets me move into my new room. All I had were 2 (F/C) suitcases and a (S/F/C) duffel bag worth of stuff. I quickly set up, taking out a picture of me and Garroth from the first day of school last year and setting it on my nightstand. It makes me smile every time I look at it, and a faint blush creeps onto my face.

Do I like Garroth?