💙Part 11💙

Kacey

I'm walking to school today with Aphmau and KC when I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I turn around only to be met face to face with Katelyn's little brother.

"Oh hey, Kasey, what's up?" I ask.

"W-Well I was w-w-wondering if y-you would wanna go o-out with me? Not that a pretty and popular girl like you would," Kasey says, and I pick up the last part of his sentence. I pull him into a hug and happily agree to go out with him, but not anything serious. I kinda wanna get to know him as a friend first. 

A/N- Yes I know in the last chapter Travis asked the reader out and she agreed, but just to clarify, the reader is not in a relationship with anyone and is just getting to know people better.

~Time skip to the end of the day~

I'm standing in my room getting ready for my date with Kacey. I wonder what I should wear...

 I wonder what I should wear

Pick any of the three options!

I decided on my outfit and started doing my hair and makeup next. After a bit of touching up, I decided I looked decent enough and headed out to be greeted by Kacey.

"Hi (Y-Y/N), You l-look really p-pretty," He tells me.

"Thanks! You don't look to bad yourself," I joke. He was wearing a nice pale blue shirt and khakis. I felt a small blush creep over my face while we conversed. 

"Well, we should probably be on our way," Kacey tells me, gesturing to his car (he can drive now. magic).

"Yeah, probably," I respond. We get into his car and drive to the restaurant that we picked. It appeared to be family owned and one of our classmates supposedly worked there. Once we arrive, Kacey comes to my side of the car and opens the door for me. I blush and step out. We enter the restaurant and  I can pretty much guess who works here. Kawaii~Chan. Everything she could possibly decorate is kawaii and decked out in pink. I was surprised to see another classmate of ours, Reese, come out to greet us in- NANI? IS HE WEARING A PIZZA COSTUME? (angelsville anyone?)

"Hi guys, I'll be your waiter for today. Let me lead you to your table," He says.

"KAWAII~CHAN DOESN'T THINK SO, REESE~KUN!!!" I hear KC yell from the back. Soon enough Reese is on the ground and his pizza costume is being shredded to bits.

"HEY! Well, good thing I have a burrito suit too. I'll go change," He sighs. Kawaii~Chan was more dressed up and didn't look like Chuck E Cheese's demonic mascot. She was wearing a pastel pink off the shoulder top paired with a white cardigan, white jean shorts and matching pink flats. 

"Kawaii~Chan will make sure (Y/N)~Senpai and Kacey~Kun have an amazing date!" KC squeals. Me and Kacey are blushing messes by now. That's when I see my vision stat to flicker. I swear I see Lady Irene standing in front of me. Moments later I'm standing in the middle of a white room and a symbol appears to be on the floor, Lady Irene standing in front of me.

"(Y/N) (L/N), you must be wondering why I've summoned you here," She says.

"Well, yes. Am I dead or something?" I asked confused.

"No (Y/N), you're not dead," she smiles. "You are, however, my descendant." I stand there in shock, speechless. "You actually have a twin sister as well. You were separated at birth and you were sent to live with your dad and the woman he cheated on his wife with. Your twin does not know of your existence, and I would like to keep it that way. When the time is right, you will be transported to an alternate dimension to search for your twin. Succeed, and you live happily ever after. Fail, and you will be sentenced to death by execution, and the executioner will be the one you care about most. I wish you good luck." She begins to fade away and I'm left wondering what just happened.
I wake up to find  Kacey staring at me, panicking.

"(Y/N), we thought you were dead," he worriedly tells me.

"I just passed out, I think I'm fine," I say, not 100% confident in my answer.

 "It's been a rough night. Maybe we should head home," He adds.

"Yeah," I respond, and we make our way to the car.

~Time skip~

I'm sitting in bed, staring at the ceiling. I can't believe I have a twin. I wonder who, though.

??? P.O.V.

I can't believe I was visited by LADY IRENE HERSELF! And I have a twin?!?! Awesome!!! I can't wait to meet them. I wonder if we have any twin powers or something. Nah, probably not. I should be getting to bed now. 

Aaand done! Sorry if it's a bit short, I was aiming for 1000 words but I have a bit of a headache right now. Until next time!

~Leilani