💜Part 13💜

Tamaki (and a little bit of Garroth bc why not). I'm so sorry this has been on hold for so long! I'll try to post chapters whenever I get a chance! <3 Note- (F/A/C) means favorite anime character :3 This chapter may or may not be me fangirling over Danganronpa. Sorry if this chapter was a bit short, just tryina get something out quick! Enjoy! 

I wake up to the sound of my phone buzzing. 

"Don't tell me it's been THAT long since I've been on Mystic Messenger!!!" I think to myself. To my surprise, it's Tamaki.

He's coming to my house.

"Why now?!?! Save me Yoosung," I mutter into my pillow.

"(Y/N), what was that?" I hear Garroth ask. He's standing in my doorway now. I've gotten used to living here, so now I don't feel as awkward with them around all the time.

"One of my friends is coming over and I was hoping to spend the day with (F/A/C)," I whine. I glance over at my poster of them and sigh.

"Oh, is that the one from (F/A)?" Garroth asks.

"Yep. Aren't they amazing?" I blush a little, and Garroth gives a small smile in my direction.

"I guess so. I mean, have you seen Chiaki from Danganronpa V2, though?" Garroth blushes just thinking about her. It's kind of funny, ya know, that Garroth of all people would be into the SHSL Gamer.

"Yeah, but just use your eyes and LOOK at Kirigiri, or Sonia, for that matter," I emphasize with hand gestures. (You can use you favorite Danganronpa girls, I just put 2 of my favorites). 

"Asahina though..." Garroth trails off, blushing a deep crimson.

"GARROTH!" I smack him upside the head.

"I WAS GOING TO SAY SHE HAS A NICE TALENT I SWEAR-" He holds his hands up defensively.

"Suuuure you were," I pout. We're interrupted when a knock at the door is heard.

"Well, I better get that," I sigh. 

"Yeah, ok. I'll be in my room if you need anything, ok (N/N)?" He asks, smiling at the use of my nickname. 

"I told you not to call me that!" I say and blush quite a bit.

"You should get downstairs before they break our door down-" Garroth stops when he sees me looking at him.

"That's rich coming from you," I say as I walk out, giggling at my remark.

I finally come downstairs, and to my surprise, Tamaki HASN'T kicked down the door (Yet). I open the door to let him in, and, apparently he didn't drag the host club along for once.

"Hey Tamaki," I smile at him.

"Hello (Y/N)! How has my princess been?" He says, striking a pose, and I sweatdrop. 

"(Y/N), why is there some weird guy standing in our house?" Zane asks, startling me.

"ZANE BE QUIET BEFORE HE STARTS TO GROW-" I'm cut off when I turn my head to the nearest corner and see Tamaki growing mushrooms. Remind me again why I like this guy?

"I... think I'm just going to watch some... manly shows... yeah," Zane says, going back to his room. If Tamaki weren't here, I would've embarrassed the heck out of him for watching My Little Horsies.

"So, Tamaki, what should we do?"

Hey everyone!!! Next chapter will also be for Tamaki, so leave some suggestions as to what Tamaki and (Y/N) should do! <3

~Leilani