🤎Part 12🤎

Laurence 

Lil bit of language so yeah.

I wake up in my bed, expecting my alarm to go off but nothing happens. Not a single beep. I check my phone only to realize that it's Saturday. moments later,  I get a call from the one and only Laurence Zvhal.

(Y/N)- "What do you want Casanova?"

Laurence- "Just to spend time with my faaavorite person,"

(Y/N)- "Garroth's not here, dumbass,"

Laurence- "I mean you, idiot," 

(Y/N)- "I really shouldn't, I've got... Chemistry homework,"

Laurence- "I thought you weren't taking Chem...?"

(Y/N)- "I CHANGED MY MIND SO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!"

Laurence- "Is it that time of the month...?"

(Y/N) - "LAURENCE ZVHAL YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS BEFORE I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!!!"

Laurence- "CADENZA PLEASE HELP!"

(Y/N)- *hangs up*

"(Y/N), what was that about? Is it that time of the month again?" Garroth asks. Vlyad gives him a disapproving look and backs away.

"Garroth Ro'Meave, I will not hesitate to beat your ass with the nearest bat, stick, or, perhaps, knife?" I tell him. I deal with this shit too often.

"YES MA'AM!" He yells.

"Awww but the best part was about to start!" Zane whines. 

"SAY THAT AGAIN AND YOU'RE NEXT DORK!" I threaten.

"SORRY (Y/N)!" He apologizes. I stifle a laugh. I close my bedroom door and decide to draw for a bit. But who to draw...  

Ok so this part differs from my original plan a lil bit. Imma pick a few people who will be the main romantic interests, and if y'all want me to swap someone out, just let me know! This will make it a little easier on me and I can make this more of a choose your own adventure! Chapters won't pertain to a specific person anymore, there will be sections dedicated to each senpai. Thanks for reading this A/N!

Anyway, now the senpais to choose from. (They're the ones I've already written chaps for)

Garroth

Kacey

Laurence

Hikaru

Travis

Tamaki

SORRY IF I DIDN'T PICK YOUR FAVORITE, JUST DM ME AND I CAN CHANGE SOMETHING! Anyway, back to the chapter!

I decide to draw...

Garroth

I start by doing a rough sketch of the body, and then move up to the face. I mark where each feature is seated and carefully sketch out his blond hair, then move onto his blue checkered shirt and jeans he loves to wear. After I finish the drawing part of my masterpiece, I move onto coloring. I wonder what would happen if he walked in and saw this...

Kacey

I start on his soft features, which is different from how I usually draw people. Something about this one just made me start at the face. I sketch out the selfie he and I took on his first day of high school. I laugh at the memory. I move onto his uniform, and after that, I draw his adorable haircut he had. It still makes me giggle, since Katelyn cut it the night before to make him look 'manlier so he can get all the girls'. Her words not mine. What if I showed this to him...

Laurence

I sketch out the body of the biggest flirt in our school, not missing a detail. I decided to draw him when he found out he was captain of the soccer team. So cute. I move up to the joyous expression on his face, smiling myself. I start to feel bad about this morning, but shake it off as I'm in the middle of a drawing. An important drawing, that is. What if I give it to him to apologize... 

Hikaru

I decide to leave out Kaoru for this sketch, since he never really sparked my interest. I sketch out his uniform, surprised at how he reacted when we first gave it to him. He didn't look at it with disgust, but he just shrugged his shoulders and went to change. I still remember Haruhi mutter under her breath 'damn rich people'. I finish his body, and move onto a rough sketch of the head. A faint blush creeps onto my face when I realize I've been ignoring the person I like... oops. I should give him this to make up for that...

Travis

I think long and hard about what pose I want to draw. For some reason, I'm drawn to a sadder moment. I decide to draw me and him after his mother left a few years back. I know how much she meant to him, but I decide to draw this moment because of what happened after  the incident. I want to give him this to commemorate this point in our friendship, to commemorate how much we've grown. But what if he doesn't like it? Maybe I shouldn't give it to him...

Tamaki

I decide to draw Tamaki when I first showed him what spam was. Oh my Irene, I still love it so much! The moment he tried it the look of pure disgust and distaste on his face was priceless. I make sure to accentuate his eyes, since they showed the purest look of horror known to man kind. I can't help but giggle about what he would say if I gave this to him...

Aaaaand done! That took a while! Anyway, I decided to update this book when I'm not writing a chapter for the Daniel x Reader x Blaze book I'm working on with NotEmoUnicorn so now I have a little time to update my other books! Just wondering- I'm not too happy with my Laurence x Reader, I think it's kinda all over the place. Should I just delete it or discontinue it?