~🧡Part 2🧡~

"Hey, KC, I need to talk to you for a quick second, kay?" I ask.

"Kawaii~Chan is coming, (Y/N)~Chan!" She says. "What did (Y/N)~Chan want to tell Kawaii~Chan?"

"I think you and Hani~Senpai look cute together, same goes for Katelyn and Mori~," I say. KC blushes madly, and I hold back a laugh.

"Kawaii~Chan will make sure Katelyn~Sama goes on a date with Mori~Senpai if it's the last thing Kawaii~Chan does!" She says proudly. One down, one to go hehehe.

"Hey, (Y/N)~Chan, can we tag along at your school tomorrow? We wanna see what a commoner school looks like," Tamaki says with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, but if Aaron chucks you out a window, that's not my fault," I say casually. Tamaki's face turns pale as he realizes what I just said. "Werewolves like to roughhouse. Meif'wa like to think they're better and more sophisticated than us and don't really fight." I smirk at KC and she glares at me. "Oh, come on KC, you know I'm just joking around!"

"(Y/N)~Chan was the one who threw Balto out the window, though," KC points out.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. He deserved it, though. Just because Daniel's an omega doesn't mean he's no a person," I say. Daniel's like a brother to me, and he always gets picked on so I stand up for him. Most people don't, but me, Dottie, Rylan, Aph, and Aaron stand up to them. Aaron only does it because I ask him to, and Aph mostly stands there and yells. She's not our best asset at fighting since she's not a werewolf.

"I didn't know (Y/N)~Chan could fight," Says Hani~Senpai. Mori~Senpai nods.

"Well, I used to train in martial arts but I moved on from it since fighting instincts come naturally to most werewolves," I say giving a closed eye smile. "Anyway, if you guys are gonna come to Phoenix Drop tomorrow, just know to stay away from the shadow knights. They're nothing but trouble." All the hosts nod and I give a small smile. We start to disperse and say our goodbyes, and Katelyn and KC come back with me to my house. My parents aren't home right now, probably at my grandparents' house. My grandfather isn't in the best of condition, so they tend to stay late at their house helping out.

"So, (Y/N), anyone catch your interest?" Katelyn asks me.

"Well, maybe," I say warily. I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship yet. People pin me as a dandere, since I mostly stay quiet and only act out around my close friends. Today was an exception. "I should be asking you the same thing, Katelyn."

"W-Well... I..." She starts.

"SPIT IT OUT, WOMAN!" I yell. KC starts laughing, and I join in.

"Mori~Senpai was pretty cute. I like that he didn't overstep his boundaries like that idiot Tamaki," She says, anger present in her tone towards the end. "How about you, KC?"

"Kawaii~Chan thinks Hani~Senpai was absolutely adorable! Although she isn't sure about a long distance relationship," KC frowns. I already have a plan in motion, so that's taken care of.

"Guys, I'm not actually attending Ouran," I say.

"Wait- WHAT???" They both say, confusion present in their expressions.

"If my plan works, the host club will be attending our very own Phoenix Drop High!" I say proudly. "And to celebrate, we're having a sleepover tonight!" We all call our parents to confirm and then the two girls go home to get their clothes. I start changing into my pajamas.

KC and Katelyn come back in their PJ's, and we debate what movie to watch

This is what the girls are wearing...

KC

Katelyn

Katelyn

Just then I hear a knock at the door, and sure enough, it was the host club

Just then I hear a knock at the door, and sure enough, it was the host club. Just my luck.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Kawaii~Chan said (Y/N)~Chan was having a sleepover, so we decided to check it out. Me and Takashi brought cake!" Hani~Senpai exclaims.

"Hani and Mori can come in, but you guys didn't bring food soo..." I say.

"(Y/N)~Chan! Haruhi helped us make you some cupcakes!" Tamaki says.

"Ooh! Come on in," I say. I blush a little bit, and I'm not exactly sure why. Do I think Tamaki is cute?