Chapter 1: Status Quo

This awesome cover was made by @Gunship_Serrano, really cool guy and he makes awesome stories, so definetly check him out! And now with the chapter, enjoy!

???: Legends tell of an ancient artifact that can grant any woman's wish

The Skull Heart.

???: However, if she is impure of heart her wish will be corrupted and she will be turned into an immensely powerful, twisted being of destruction The Skull girl, another one has risen just now, can you survive her powerful ju-

???: Hubby can you please stop? You're scaring Y/N.

A woman spoke to the man at her side in the car, both were dressed in expensive-looking attire, these were Baryl and Roll L/N both important scientists at the country of new meridian who were currently on their way to an anniversary of a friend of theirs, which Baryl took the opportunity to tell their kid a little tail, said kid was Y/N L/N a 9 year old who was in the back of the car.

Y/N: I'm not scared, that story is for babies!

Although he had a brave face and a steady voice, his legs were clearly shaking.

Baryl: Really? That story always creeps me out.

Y/N: Really?

The young kid looked starry eyed at his parent, although Baryl was a scientist he looked like someone that could take on an entire bar by himself, huge muscles, black hair, a rough face and a tall and commanding stature complemented by a badge on his chest, made into the shape of a black circle surrounded by gold with a white stripe cutting through it.

He looked like the spitting image of a general, while Roll's appearance was much less intimidating, a simple red dress matching a red hat and her blonde hair.

Baryl: Of course! To know my little boy is already growing, brings a tear to my eye.

He said.

Baryl: But don't get ahead of yourself! You still have a long way to go to become a man you hear!?