Chapter 2

LUNCH

"Jen, over here!" Says Lisa, who's waving her arm to get Jennie's attention. Finally Jennie notices her and joins them.

"Guys, this is Jennie. The person I was talking about, have a seat" Lisa says to Jennie, just then Jennie takes a seat beside Lisa.

"Hello, Jennie. I'm Irene, nice meeting you. It's really shocking to hear that the principal had a daughter" Irene said to Jennie, while she bows.

"Also meet, Rose and Jisoo."
Lisa points at them while the two waves. Introducing themselves to jennie.

"Hi, Nice meeting you all"
Jennie says dull and uninterested, which really got their attention.

"I-uhm, anyways. What's your next subject after lunch, I got gym"
Lisa asks them, trying to break the awkward silence.

"Sucks, me and Rose has science I hate it"
Irene respond.

"I've got art today"
Jisoo says as she eats her food, also giving some to rose who was begging.

"What about you jennie"
Lisa turns to Jennie, who was just quietly sitting there.

"Gym..But atleast your there Lisa-yah. I'm much happier"
Jennie looks at Lisa in the eye and smile a bit, which made Lisa chuckle.

"Wow first time saw you smile a bit. And that's great I'm happy too"
Lisa breaks the eye contact, and began talking with her friends.

GYM

"Alright everyone, go change up."
The teacher shouts, and we all change.

Lisa got out first, and waited for the others. So they could finally start. Lisa couldn't stop thinking about Jennie what she said earlier.

Now she's wondering what it'd be like being classmates with her. It seems nice, and hopefully be able to have her in their friend group.

Lisa POV

A few minutes,  Jennie got out. And Damn, I have to be honest here. She really is beautiful and sexy not gonna lie this is probably luck.

And I think I'd be glad to accept it, I mean like it won't be that bad. Tutoring the Jennie Kim. After this, I get to be free and all.

But i did realized earlier she wasn't in the mood, and I well thought she probably had her period.

POV Ends

After Lisa finishes all her thoughts, she didn't realize Jennie was infront of her calling her name.
"Lisa..?"
Jennie said very calmly.

"Oh uh yeah? Sorry I just-" Lisa gets cut off, she was lost in her thoughts.

"Everyone gather around!!"
The teacher yells and interrupted the two from talking, they left the benches and they all gathered around.

They were told to run laps, which lis hated the most at. But there's no other choice. I mean like- the Lalisa Manoban is fast, so it's no problem.

Half of the students were at the bench cheering which included Jennie, and Lisa as she was suppose to go last, since that was their strategy.

The gun alarmed and they all started running, lisa cheered for their team.

The second lap went, we were in second place.
They go in places, where lisa go the final lap. Lisa wait for her team and..GO, she dash off off
.
But yet still second, but luckily lisa finally got past the person who was in first. And used all her speed, and finished.