Chapter 3

Next day

Lisa woke up, got changed just wearing an oversized hoodie and ripped jeans. After looking at the time, she heads outside her room.

"Morning"
Lisa says to Jisoo, who was just eating her chicken minding her own business while watching Netflix on her phone.

"Morning lis, your outfit looks casual. Did something happen to your fashion sense? You always dressed up nicely"

Jisoo questioned Lisa, scoffing at her. Lisa just chuckled and grab a cup to fill with water, since her throat felt dry.

"Not today, by the way after school. I won't be back here until 9, you know about Jennie.."
Lisa grabs an apple and bite it, Jisoo nodded her head.

"Lucky, Jennie is really sexy to be honest right??" Jisoo turns to Lisa, giving her a look. They look at eachother in silence.

"Eh, she's okay. But not my type."
Lisa shrugged, Jisoo was booing at Lisa and went back to her eating.
"Your loss, it's the chance before someone take her"

Jisoo scoffed, she was right though jennie already got popular in school. There's no way all of the girls and boys don't have a crush on her.

."Yeah yeah, I came to tutor her and look after not to get her heart."
Lisa rolled her eyes, grabbing her stuff.

"Or maybe she likes ya"
Jisoo winks, and made Lisa scoff and roll her eyes.

"Never, she's literally straight." Lisa says, trying to tell them how could they be together.

Jennie seems a person who would date a boy.
"How do you know if she's straight"
Jisoo look at Lisa, they look at eachother again. There was a quiet atmosphere between them, the talk got awkward

"Okay our conversation here is over unnie, I'll go ahead first"
Lisa grabs her car keys, Jisoo burst into laughter.

"Okay okay, see you Lis"
Jisoo shouted as Lisa was walking preparing to leave.

"Unnie, you got 20 minutes before your gonna be late. So you may wanna hurry" Lisa reminded Jisoo, then left.

"They look like they would be a great couple"
Jisoo told herself as she sees lisa walk away, she took her time eating her food.

School

"Yo Lisa!"
Lisa stopped from walking and turned to...Jungkook, they both hug and continued walking.

"Hey Kookie, how was your vacation in Hawaii?"
Lisa says starting their conversation, it has been awhile since these two talked about life.

"It's been great, but I'm missing ya"
Jungkook says jokingly, she laughs, and smack his head.
"Oww, anyways Lisa are you available after school?"

They both stop walking. And Lisa turns to jungkook.
"Sorry bunny, actually..the thing is, I have to look after someone. And i'm only available in Sundays"

Lisa scratching her nape, and apologized to Jungkook.

"Oh, that's alright lis. Do you wanna head to class together though?"
Jungkook asks Lisa.

"Sure that would be gre-"
Someone shouts Lisa's name, and they both turn to the person..

And if you probably guessed, it was Jennie..
"Oh morning Jennie,"
Jennie approach them, she was looking at the person beside Lisa
"Who's he?"