Chapter 5

No one P.O.V

Shit! Her plump lips felt so soft, I couldn't stop myself from kissing her. I lean more closer to her.
Jennie thought.

Lisa didn't respond. As she was still in shocked and pulling away.

"J-Jen" Lisa tries to talk, while Jennie forced a kiss on her. Finally Lisa had the strength to pull back from her, and Jennie tilts her head.

"T-This- this is wrong, Jennie..I only met you not so long ago, I'm here to tutor you..but not this"
Jennie frown at Lisa, and look at her one more time before getting up.

Jennie knew this was only the starting, she knew. That Lisa will fall for her anytime with her little tricks.

Jennie realizes Lisa's shirt was still wet.
"Shit, i-I'm sorry..!"
Jennie quickly hands lisa something to wipe her clothes.

"Stay here, I'll just get you a new shirt.."
Jennie quickly went out, while Lisa stood up processing what just happened.

A few minutes later

"Here.."
Jennie hands Lisa the shirt.
"Can I use your washroom..so I can change"
Lisa asked and Jennie nodded.
"Follow me, it's not too far."

They head out of the room, and approach the washroom.
"I need to get something from my room too, so take your time.."
Jennie inncoently smile while Lisa nodded going inside.

Jennie P.O.V

I enter my room, and go to my computer. Little did Lisa know, there's a camera in there for a set up.

I watched from the little camera, Lisa was taking off her shirt, her abs are now visible. I took mulitple screenshots while I lick my lips, trying to control my hormones..

Just perfect...

I stared at the screen, she was wiping her neck since she got a bit soaked there too. And damn shit, I really want her now. But I gotta take little steps right now..for my plan.

Not going to lie, i have so many pictures of her taking a shower, naked. Sleeping what or what so ever.

Everyday, I can't help but save them. And put them on my walls, she's just so perfect. I don't want her to get out of my hands.

And specially, when she has the huge member I've been wanting. And will have.

I chuckled, and realize she finished. So I quickly went out, turning off the monitor. And placing the pictures on my bed for tonight.

-----
Sorry. it's a short chapter.