Chapter 8

Lisa P.O.V

It was the next day, I didn't realize I had slept in the couch today. I lazily get up, looking around for Jisoo-unnie, had she already left without waking me up?

It was still 6, why so early? Maybe Jisoo is already at her new condo..

I enter Jisoo's room, her stuff were all gone. I was right then, I head out. Entering the washroom, to get ready for school. Another tiring day.

After a few minutes, I was drying up. Picking out my clothes.

Lisa is wearing this:

Perfect!, I check the time

Perfect!, I check the time. It was still early, so I decided to go by the same cafe. Where me and Jennie used to talk.

I enter the cafe, and saw a familiar figure by the counter. Oh, it was Sehun.
I approach the counter, Sehun was busy making coffee. And I spoke.

"Hey Sehun, aren't you suppose to be getting ready for school"
Sehun quickly turned around in shock, but gave a smile. And placed down the cup..

"I will, but soon. Are you gonna order anything Lisa?"

Sehun just gave Lisa a smile, and Lisa nodded. Ordering a cup of espresso, the two had a little conversation.

Before Lisa had needed to go, they plan to meet up at school. To chill, and talk with other friends.

.
.

Lisa walked to school, since it was nearby. Holding her coffee, she spotted Irene talking with who I dont recognize.

I approach the two, and Irene noticed me.
And the girl who was she talking too.

"Sup monkey, anyways IU meet Lisa, and Lisa she's IU. A new student!, we actually have 2 more new students coming. So excited to meet them"

Lisa nodded, and greeted IU. And shook their hands, the three had a full conversation.
Outside the school gate.

Suddenly, they were interrupted, from a feminine's voice.

"Hey!"
It was Jennie, who clinged into Lisa's arm. And looking at the new girl, and Irene.

IU frowned a bit, looking at the two right now.
"Lisa, is she your girlfriend?"

Lisa looked at Jennie, and shook her head.
"No. No, just friends"

Jennie's smile dropped, she hates the word friend.
Specially when that came out of Lisa, who was going to be soon hers.

IU Just nodded, the four of them headed to class.
And sat down, waiting for the teacher to come. Chaeng and Jisoo, was on another class sadly.