Chapter 6

No one P.O.V

Lisa head back to the room, and saw Jennie. I place my hoodie gently on the chair, Jennie just looks at me.

"Sorry, Lets continue..?"
Lisa sat beside Jennie, as if nothing had ever happened earlier.
Jennie nodded, and kept glances at Lisa

There was skinship between the two, Lisa was gulping and getting sweaty the whole time. As Jennie took off her shirt, as her excuse of feeling hot.

Now Lisa could see her fucking bra, and her chest. And yet that short skirt.

This is not fucking porn Jennie

Lisa thought herself, she really had good control on her hormones.

An hour has now just past, the two were tired after that little lesson. (Oh shit that sounded like they made out or something) of tutor.

Only 1 and a half more hour to go, Lisa finally could leave. They both took a break, Lisa got up and stretched her self.

Since they've been sitting for so damn long, meanwhile Jennie was messaging her neck.

Suddenly, while they were doing their little stretch. Jennie gave out a little moan. Lisa look at her, but Jennie just kept messaging her neck.

With her eyes closed, Lisa eyes suddenly inverted down to her chest. Where she could see Jennie's bra. And gulped, as Jennie was moving her neck.

Lisa's eye made it to her neck, and to her lips.

Finally Jennie stops, Lisa suddenly look away pretending to do something.

"I swear to god if she doesn't stop this, I don't hesitate to eat her here right now."
Lisa mumbled to herself.

"What was that Lisa?.."
Lisa turned to Jennie who gave a confused look on her, Jennie raised her eyebrow.

"I-it's nothing! I think you should put on back your s-shirt, maybe there's an AC here.."
Lisa look away, Jennie chuckled.

What are you doing to me Jennie. I hate it.

Jennie put her shirt back on, a bit disappointed.
"Are you hungry?"

Jennie stood up, and approach lisa.
Lisa nodded.
"Uhm. What do you have?"

"Not much, Maybe Ramen. Sushi, chicken..or me.."
Jennie whispered herself the last part, good thing Lisa didn't hear.
"I didn't get what you said for the last one..I'll just have Ramen.."

Lisa chuckled, and Jennie nodded. Lisa followed Jennie out her kitchen.

.
.
.

They are currently in the kitchen, while Jennie made ramen for Lisa.
"Ramen..and milk! I know you love to drink it so much."
Lisa furrowed her eyebrows and look at her. Jennie realized what she said.
"Y-your friend, Jisoo told me.."

Luckily how stupid Lisa was( SHES NOT REALLY STUPID, SORRY Y'ALL) she believed her and turned to her ramen.

"Yeah, they keep me healthy.."
Lisa took a bite, and drank the milk.

I wish you'd drink my milk. Heh.

Jennie thought.
"Aren't you hungry?"

Lisa look at Jennie who was across the table. And shook her head.
"I'm not feeling hungry"

"Yah, really? Pfft, I know the last time you ate was it was lunch. Come on have a bite I don't mind"

Lisa offered her ramen, she reached out her arm. And showed the ramen infront of her. Jennie smiled, and took a bite.

Lisa scoffed.
"Not hungry huh"
Jennie munched the food, while she look at Lisa. And blushed, since they made indirect kiss. :v

Lisa took another munch, and looked at Jennie offering if she'd want more.
Jennie sat beside Lisa, and Lisa again fed her.

Jennie munched like a baby, and smiled so widely
Lisa chuckled.

.
.
.

The two had just finished eating, instead of studying again. Baby Jennie insisted they both watch TV. Lisa tried to give her reasons to not.

But failed, Jennie had good points. Now the both are sitting on the couch.
With Jennie's head on Lisa's shoulders. And Lisa was just concentrated on the movie.

( It's Disney, so don't even expect anything romantic. )

They both had a long conversation throughout the movie, talking about themselves more to each other.
They laughed, made jokes and watched the move of course.

An hour had passed, Jennie passed out on Lisa's shoulders. The movie finished, Lisa was still away. She saw the time, it was already 20 minutes late.

She needed to go home.
So Lisa tried to wake up Jennie, but she refused.
She sighed. And tried again, finally waking up. Realizing if she didn't wake up, she'd go inside her room.

"I'm up, I'm up'"
Jennie took her head away from Lisa and stood,
Lisa did the same.

"Anyways, I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow"
Lisa took her stuff, and looked at Jennie. Whose hair was a mess, and looked sleepy.

"See you tomorrow Lisa"
Before Lisa could go out, Jennie Peck her cheek, well. Actually almost close to her Lips. Then hopped to her room.

Lisa could feel herself heat, and blush. She left, when Lisa saw Jennie hop away. She got to use one of the cars, by the guards.

Since of course, Jennie took Lisa. Without them using her car.

And head back home.

----------