two

LIGHTS UP
two | ❝You smell like a skunk shit on you.❞

                THE NEXT morning, Wes woke up facing JJ

                THE NEXT morning, Wes woke up facing JJ. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and turned his body to look up at the ceiling.

His eyes trailed down to watch the other boys bare chest rise and sink as he breathed softly.

He then realized how that probably looked, so he forced himself to sit up. He yawned softly and got out of bed the gentlest he could to not wake JJ.

He quietly stepped out of his room and walked to the kitchen, finding one of Harry's crewnecks on the counter and throwing it on over his own bare upper half.

"There's no power," Harry stated as he walked into the kitchen and went to the fridge, "no power means no refrigeration, what a fucking mess."

Wes stretched, still only having been awake for about two minutes. "There's Lucky Charms. Eat them dry."

"You smell like a skunk shit on you."

"No, I smell like a skunk pissed on me, get it right, asshole."

"Actually, you smell like a skunk sprayed you, you're both wrong," JJ spoke with a yawn as he walked into the kitchen.

Harry grabbed the box of Lucky Charms from the table where the boys left it the night before and went towards the front door.  "I'm gonna go see how bad the damage is outside."

"Did he have to take the Lucky Charms?"

Wesley laughed. "What do you wanna—"

"Wes! John B's here!"

Upon hearing his brother's voice, Wes walked outside, JJ following him.

As soon as they stepped outside and they saw the abundance of damage, Wes winced at the sight.

"Oh shit, Agatha did some work, huh?" JJ said, equally as bewildered.

"Yes, she did," Wes sighed as they walked to the dock, where the HMS Pogue was waiting at the end of it, "hey, JB. What's up?"

"Hey, guys," John B greeted, "I'm thinkin' the storm surge pushed all the crabs out on the marsh maze. All those drum are gonna chase the crab. What do you say?"

"What about the DCS? Wasn't that today?" JJ asked.

"Nah, they're not gettin' on a ferry. Come on, think about it. It's God tellin' is to fish."

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

"Dude, look at this place," John B spoke as he turned the boat and they came across large piles of trash in the water, destroyed boats, and broken docks.