Chapter 1

Song recommendation: -nil-

~

"Wake up, Yoongi" Jin's loud voice entered Yoongi's ears even though he was half asleep. Grunting, he rolled over to his side, pressing the pillow to his ears and pulling the blanket further up.

"Min Yoongi, you better wake up within the count of 3" Jin threatened, his voice was still audible.

"1...2...3" Jin counted followed by silence. Yoongi, sighed thinking Jin had left. The next thing the half-asleep boy knew was that he had fallen on the ground with a loud thud. The blanket was gone and the pillows he was using as ear muffs were on him.

"Told you to wake up" Jin mumbled, throwing the blanket on the bed.

"Why can't you leave me alone?" Yoongi asked, voice groggy from sleep.

Yoongi saw Jin roll his eyes and mumbling something under his breath and left the room. The boy knew that if he crawled up on the bed and tried to sleep, the next thing that will happen will be Jin pouring a bucket of ice water over him.

Colourful words fell off his lips, walking to the bathroom, he washed the sleep off his face. Yoongi probably had an hour of decent sleep before Jin woke him up. He never told them about his nightmares. His friend already had a lot on their plates, the last Yoongi wanted was to increase their stress load.

Sleep-deprived and slightly irritated, nonetheless he walked down the stairs of his shared apartment. Hoseok and Namjoon were already awake, laughing among themselves while Jin prepared Yoongi's breakfast.

"Morning hyung" Namjoon and Hoseok greeted.

Yoongi grunted in reply which didn't bother the youngers. They were used to Yoongi behaving like this. Though, they would be lying if they said that they didn't miss the Yoongi from 7 years ago.

But they also knew that after what Yoongi had gone through, being like this, cold and distant was the only way for him to stay sane.

"Oh! I just remembered. I saw this new person in my dreams" Hoseok said, trying not to let their mood downfall from the morning.

That grabbed Jin's and Namjoon's attention, "Really? Girl or a boy? Or Both?"

"Uh... it was boy, I suppose. Could be gender fluid; doesn't matter to me" Hoseok replied, "Anyways the person was really interesting. I only remembered a tattoo on his neck"

Jin hummed, "Did you know what that person wanted?"

"I'm not sure. We didn't interact in my dream. I just saw him amongst other and when I woke up, he was the only person I remembered" Hoseok replied.

It was rare for Hoseok to dream of a person and he was fine by it. He had everything he wanted. Three crazy friends. What more could he need?

"I can't remember my dream" Namjoon muttered.

"Honey, you didn't dream. You were too busy snoring" Jin replied, rolling his eyes.

"Was I that loud?" Namjoon asked, embarrassed.

"You sleep in the room above and I sleep in this floor but even then, I could hear you... You weren't loud...At all" Jin answered, "And thanks to you, I kept on waking up from my sleep"

"Can you all stop talking about your dream?!" Yoongi yelled.

The others were taken aback by Yoongi sudden outburst. He was never the type to raise his voice, or lose his temper easily, even though he was the typical bad-boy type.