Chapter 21

Song recommendation: It's Gonna be Love by Mandy Moore

~

'No...'

'Nope...'

'This is pathetic...'

'What's wrong with me?'

'I call this music? This is shit!'

'Ugh! I'm useless...'

'Wait...that sounds goo-No wait never mind that's trash as well'

Yoongi groaned and slammed his head upon his work table. He had been working on his song for the last 10 hours and he still stuck at the bridge. With tired eyes, he looked up at screen. His eyes travelling over the patterns of the music. 

The song was almost done but he was still left like he was missing something. 

Something to hold the whole song together.

But he had no idea what it was.

He pressed the home button on his phone and the lock-screen glowed up.

1:05 am

'I'll go through the song one more time and then head back'

He put on his head phones and played the song. The melodies flowed in as he hummed the lyrics along with. After a couple minute the song ended and he was still unsatisfied. He was about to  hit the replay button when his phone started to buzz.

Grumbling, he removed his earphone and accepted the call.

"Hyung... where are you?" A sleepy Hoseok asked.

"At the studio" Yoongi muttered back, his eyes still on the screen.

"Hyung what are you doing there so late?"

"My song...still got to work on it" Yoongi mumbled back, making minor changes to his song.

"Hyung, you can do it latter on. I know that you didn't sleep yesterday or the day before. This can't go on" 

Yoongi cursed internally, "Fine...I'll head back"

Hoseok hummed in approval and ended the call. 

Yoongi sighed, closing everything after he made sure that his song was properly saved. He picked up his jacket and keys and headed out.

~

"Hyungie~" Jimin called, crawling to the said person and sitting in front of Yoongi, "Are you okay?"

Yoongi rubbed his temples and answered in a hoarse voice, "Hmm, I'm okay Jiminie. Just a little tired"

"When did you last sleep, hyung?" Jimin asked, shifting his legs so that he was more comfortable.

"I'm not sure... three days ago?" Yoongi's voice dropped an octave and came out huskier because of his tired. He smirked a little when he saw Jimin's blush darken to rosy pink but apart from that he was to tired to anything else.

The superficial energy produced in his body due to caffeine was running out. Tiredness slowly seeking into his body, making his muscles and head ache. He rested his back against the wooden wall, throwing his head back.

He felt Jimin flick the underneath of his chin. If it had been anyone else that might have stung. But Jimin neither had the strength nor the heart to hit anyone with that force. Yoongi chuckled when Jimin hit his chin once again.