Chapter 18

Song recommendation: Someone's Someone by MonstaX

~

When Yoongi reached the cliff, he found Jimin sitting beneath the tree looking towards sky that tinged faintly in the hues of rust. When the blonde heard the growl of Yoongi's bike his head quickly turned, flinching visibly from the shock.

If it weren't for the terrified look his face, Yoongi might have laughed from the reaction but instead he muttered a soft sorry to the younger.

After Yoongi had properly parked the bike, the younger spoke up.

"Hi!"

There was a way that Jimin was greeted him. A way which Yoongi couldn't explain in words. But nonetheless, the blonde's voice didn't fail to make his heart flutter a bit. Yoongi knew what was happening. If it had been anything else, Yoongi would have immediately turned the other way leave, and never come back.

But Jimin... the soft boy with a face of glass. The boy who looked so delicate that Yoongi was scared to even touch him, fearing that he might break him. The boy with the prettiest brown eyes that Yoongi had seen and a sparkling smile. A boy with a voice so sweet and soft that Yoongi would never grow tired of it.

If it is Jimin.

Then Yoongi doesn't mind what is happening to him.

"Hyungie, I brought some hot chocolate, if that's okay" Jimin said.

Yoongi knew just the question to ask to get the younger to smile brighter, "And marshmallows?"

Jimin's eyes widen and his smile brighten (Yoongi mentally patted himself), "I got lots of them"

"Okay then. Why don't you choose the perfect to watch the stars and I'll get the cocoa?" Yoongi ruffled the blonde's hair.

Jimin nodded excitedly. Yoongi smile back and climbed up the rope ladder. When he got inside, he saw mat, yellow blanket, a thermos and a small packet of marshmallow neatly placed together. Seeing them arranged and ready to be used, Yoongi wondered how long Jimin had been waiting for him.

'I hope he hadn't been waiting for long' Yoongi thought as he carefully tucked everything together and climbed back down. When he got down, he saw Jimin nervously shifted on his feet at the edge of the cliff.

"Jiminie, we don't have to sit so close to the edge" Yoongi said.

"B-but, it looks pretty from here" Jimin said, his eyes nervously looking down the edge, "Plus you won't let me fall right?"

Yoongi walked to the edge, balancing everything in his hands, "Never"

He placed the mat on the ground, while Jimin stood beside holding the thermos and packet of marshmallows. Once everything was settled, Jimin placed the thermos and packet beside the mat.

"Um..." Yoongi looked up at see Jimin biting his lower lips. It was clear that Jimin wanted to ask something but he was hesitating.

"Do you want something else?" Yoongi asked.

"Can we-can we sit like that day?"Jimin asked. His blush darkening when Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"You don't have to if you don't want to" Jimin spluttered those words. He spoke so fast that Yoongi almost couldn't hear anything.

Yoongi without any word sat down on the mat in a way that the only place where Jimin could sit was in front of Yoongi. Yoongi bit back his smile when Jimin's eyes literally sparkled. He held Jimin's hand as the younger carefully stepped in to the space between Yoongi's legs. Even though Jimin was persistent to sit there, it was clear that he was still terrified of the height.