Chapter 17

Song recommendation: No time to Die by Billie Eilish 

~

Yoongi was confused as to where he was. It wasn't the same dark place. No, this place was grey. Literally. Yoongi stood in his place, unsure of what to do. He looked around, hoping to find anything that can be comprehended. 

Upon finding nothing except for vastness of grey, Yoongi started walking. But as soon as he took the first step, a wave of black moved through the entire place. As if Yoongi was the stone falling upon grey water.

Yoongi took one more step and the same thing happened. Again. And again. 

Until, Yoongi felt something dribble down his arms. His eyes widen when he saw the ink of his tattoos slowly liquefying and running down his arms. He watched as the tattoos slowly disappeared and his pale skin was exposed. 

When he looked up, he saw his first three tattoos float in air; shimmering. Yoongi let out a chocked breath when he felt his heart constrict when Hoseok figured showed. 

After that, Namjoon and with him, the constricting in his heart tighten. Then came Jin and his chest tighten further. No in a way when Yoongi's upset. No, this time it felt like some was actually squeezing onto his heart.

He put his put his hand right above where his heart must me. He clawed at the skin covered by thin fabric. The pain increased making Yoongi double over in pain. He fell down on the grey ground, black waves splashing with his fall.

"Ah~" Yoongi let out a chocked noise of pain.

He coughed. With each cough, his mouth filled up with familiar metallic taste of warm liquid. Yoongi punched the group when the constriction around his heart tighten further. If it tightened any further then his heart might burst.

A drop of his blood trickled down his chin and fell on the ground. It soon turned black and stained the grey ground. 

Yoongi coughed again, spitting blood out of his mouth. The red droplets turned black the moment they touched ground and spread through the ground.

Yoongi heaved when he felt his lungs getting clogged up. He clenched his hand over his heart, hoping the constriction would loosen but instead it tighten around further. He coughed up blood again, which turned black the moment they fell. Painting the ground further more.

When Yoongi looked up with blurred vision, he almost scoffed. 

Every breath is a battle... and I don't think I'm winning anymore. The same words that he had thought of were now mocking him. 

'I wanted this, didn't I?' Yoongi thought.

He coughed again. Blood fell. Red turned black. The grey floor getting blotched in further more of black. Now, the stain was almost as big as Yoongi's shadow. He was almost sure that the stain was slowly spreading. 

'I wanted to end everything' He thought.

Yoongi coughed again. The same; red turns black. The stain grows. He could almost feel the darkness beneath was sucking him in.

'Then why am I having second thoughts?' Yoongi frowned.

'Everything will be easier, if I just die. Hobi, Namjoon and Jin. They'll be happier. Without me, there won't be anyone to dampen their mood. Nobody would ruin everything...I lost them because of my mistakes. It's all my fault..."