Chapter 29

Song recommendation: Paper Planes by Elina

~

Yoongi couldn't sleep last night. He kept on thinking about the broken and horrified look in Jimin's eyes and each time he though about it, tears streamed his eyes. He kept on blaming each second. 

If only he had not left Jimin, nothing like that would have happen.

'I'm so fucking useless!'

He wanted so desperately to talk to Jimin that he could barely pay attention to anything. He kept on spacing out during work. He couldn't think of anything else because the only thought in his head was run back to Jimin and apologize.

And when finally had the chance, he rushed out of his studio before anyone could say anything.

He probably looked like a wreck by he didn't care, he just wanted Jimin back in his arms. Since Jimin's house came after his shop, he took a quick stop at their. However, inside their only Jimin's grandmother was present attending a lady.

Jimin's grandmother told that Jimin was unusually quiet since morning and when asked he would only shake his head and leave. 

Hearing that, the sickening feeling inside Yoongi worsen. 

When he reached the house, he opened the door by using the key that Jimin's gradmother had given him.

"Jimin?" Yoongi called out, when he found the living room to be empty.

"Hyung?" Yoongi sighed when he heard Jimin's reply from upstairs.

"Jiminie, love, please let me tal-"

"Hyung can you wait for a minute? I want to show you something" Jimin interrupted and even from downstairs, Yoongi could notice the insecurity in the younger's voice.

He had no idea what the boys had told him yesterday and he could only guess. So, helplessly Yoongi sat down on the sofa and waited for Jimin to come. He didn't have to wait long since, soon enough he heard footsteps coming down.

When Yoongi's eyes fell upon Jimin, his breath hitched in his troath. His eyes widen and heartbeat increased.

'Fuck...'

Jimin was wearing a black crop top and black jeans with chains. The crop top exposed his soft torso and the black pants were ripped in all the correct places, letting his gorgeous thigh show. The jeans hugged his curves perfectly. Yoongi could see that he was wearing a black fishnet underneath it. He styled his hair to his side, and used smokey eye shadow around his eyes.

God, did Jimin look sinfully attractive like that!

But Yoongi didn't care. 

Yoongi didn't care how hot Jimin looked in that outfit because it wasn't like him.

It wasn't Jimin.

"Do you like it?" Jimin asked, tilting his head. Yoongi could see tears pooling in his eyes and his lower lips trembling.

Suddenly Jimin fell on his knees and now tears falling endlessly from eyes, "Am I good enough for you now?"

Yoongi didn't stop his tears and quickly got to Jimin. He couldn't bear seeing Jimin like this. Seeing, Jimin try to be someone he isn't, Yoongi guessed what they must have told him yesterday. 

"Jiminie why?" Was the only thing Yoongi say as he wiped the tears from Jimin's eyes.

Jimin looked at elder with red glossy eyes, "Am I still not go-"