Part 4.

I watched a slow smile cross his lips as he turned me around and bent me over his desk. "You'll be starving by the time you will get back to it." He raked my thighs and pulled down my underwear. "Very nice." He purred, and then I felt his cock rub against me. "I knew it. You're hungry for more than just food." I moaned out loud as he shoves his cock deep inside me.

I gasped and then melted around him, my body welcoming him as I felt my juices flow over him. My mouth hung open at his size, and the ease of his entry, answering the questions the kept me up last night and making the one dream I had come true. I whimpered as I felt him twitch and pulse within me and then pound me mercilessly. This should hurt, I tell yourself, but as he said, I was hungry for more than just food.

I felt one hand on my hip and the other on my shoulder. He growled and grunted as he moved back and forth and I bit my lip to try not to scream out loud The day has just begun and we knew we weren't the only ones on that floor. I convulsed around him, squealing and squirming as he echoed me in low tones. You become embarrassed as I felt your juices flooding down your legs, and then the heat of his own precum coating over my walls as he stroked me hard and slow. He let out a low cry as his thrusts become hard, slow and almost brutal, rocking my body, which is once again throbbing and pulling him in as he claimed me like no other has. Finally he thrusted deeply and grinds, rotating his hips as I felt flooded with his essence, completing his claim of ownership. I slumped on the desk, exhausted and sated as he finished emptying into me, moaning softly and squeezing my hips as I moved and wriggled not so much to entice him as to enjoy more of him.

I wanted more, so much more but it was over. I could feel him inside me even if he pulled out, but after something like this I don't even make eye contact with him. I walked towards the bathroom he had and closed the door placing my back against it I slide down keeping myself quiet as tears stream down my face. Is this what I signed up for ? Work for an executive but ...... be his .... I wiped my tears and stood up cleaning myself off.

He looked disheveled, undone when I saw his reflection in the bathroom mirror. "There is a reason I must be in control, why I need all this."

I washed my hands looking at myself then back down at my hands. "Yes sir." I said coldly. I walked out and passed him. "I'll be at my desk if you need me sir." I walked out his office to go to my desk.

I sit at my desk for a moment then go about my day, I start eating my food.

He walks out of the office. "I need to talk to you, now, please." When I didn't react, he whispered urgently, "Please!"

I sit there stunned, realizing he didn't use protection ..... I can't take the morning after pill...... I'm not on birth control...... I got up and walked into his office. "Yes sir."

He closed the door. "I-I'm sorry, I lost control, that wasn't supposed to happen for weeks, but...but I could smell you." He took a deep breath. "You wanted me."

"I wanted you ? So you took that as a what ?? A yes ?!?!" I look at him with furrowed eyebrows. "For weeks ?? What you got this all timed ???" I stood there confused and all sorts of emotions going through me at once. Then I added, "Sir."

He collapsed in his chair, trembling.

He closed his eyes for a moment and looked up at me. I could see the tears glisten in them. "I am one of the two percent of all men on record who suffer from too much testosterone." He exhaled. "I...if you want to leave, you can, but I-" He shook his head. "I wish you wouldn't." He swallowed hard. "I know you have a condition."

I was in shock. "Wait what ??? You know what I have?" I went closer. "You know about PCOS ?"My eyes filled with tears. "So you thought.....omgosh so you thought having me here since I have an imbalance you could put it all on me?"

He looked pitiful. "I thought having you here we could help each other." He frowned. "I put nothing on you that your body didn't want. You only began to think after the fact."

"So you saw a weakness and you used me-"

"Not to use you..." his gaze lowers. "I just thought...it was stupid, I see that now. I wanted to meet your needs and you meet mine, simple as that. I wanted to work with you, get to know you, but then...I could smell you, and those low tones in your voice made me ache..." He rose from his chair so quickly it overturns, startling me. "You think I'm a monster, don't you?" He braced against the wall with his hands, his back to you. "Get out now if you want. I want you this second. I had a feeling I would be drawn to you like this." he shook his head. "but...just, just go."