Part 5.

I realized that the game he has been playing is a ruse. I realized that I wasn’t the prisoner, he was. I stood, bewildered. Despite his good looks, his broad shoulders, his muscular build, he was weak and fighting something, not sure how. I knew how that felt, but...what to do...As he spoke and said he wanted me ..... I couldn’t help but walk towards him and place my hands on his back, "Maybe we can work this out sir, if you want to... no, you are no monster I understand how you feel and no word of this will go out either." I stroked his back and took off his suit jacket, then placed it nicely on his desk.

He let out a hiss as your hands caress his back, but place his hands against the wall. "Then...then...I can have you?" He asks slowly. I could feel the coiled tension in him, like a lion about to strike.

I started to undress as his back was towards me and said in a low whisper, "I need you too sir. Yes you have my permission. I walked to his body and pressed my breasts against the back of his shirt.

He turned and drew me into his arms, kissing me passionately. My sounds of surprise turned into moans as his tongue licked my lips and then licked inside my mouth, moving like a cock, stabbing inside and stroking my mouth, moving and curling expertly. Barely breaking the kiss, he took off his vest and shirt, and sunk to his knees, lashing at my breasts, my stomach and finally inhales my scent. “Dear God.” He moans. He pushed his tongue between my legs and I gasped at the strength of it, parting them for him. I leaned against the desk and he surged forward, dipping his tongue inside thirstily and growling.

I panted, trying not to scream as he once again staked a claim on me, in me. I dazedly watch my legs straighten over his shoulders and then my toes curled as I wordlessly gushed my surrender. He wasn’t deterred, but slurped and lapped as if he was dehydrated. He finally rose over me, pushing me on the desk. I grabbed him by his neck and his eyes rolled closed. "I am yours, here, for twelve hours a day, but the other twelve-? You belong to me."

"Yes..." he agreed brokenly. "Yes." He hissed. "But you are mine, now?"

"Yes, think of your actions sir who knows what will happen when it's my turn." I said smiling up at him.

He smiled down at you. "Duly noted." He whispered, capturing my mouth again, but this time thrusting his tongue and cock into me at the same time. He rode me hard, gripping my hips to bounce me harder on him. His blue eyes almost look green in the light of the office as he panted and moaned. I raked his back and he moved harder, his muscles bunching and tightening, his long lashes glistening with unshed tears. "Ah...God, I need you...I need this so much!" His eyes opened and locked with mine. "Can't get enough, can't..."

I held onto him as he drove into me. My moans started to fall from my lips as I started to not care about those around me. "Oh, Mr. Cavill, yes sir!!!" I started to clench around him to give him all that he wanted so he can also experience what he'd been searching for.  I watched him push my legs back from my inner thighs and sunk into me deeper as his head fell back at the sensation.

"God....uh...I'm coming...I'm coming...one more, love, one more!" He pleaded, thrusting into me hard. "Milk me, take it, take all of it..." He growled, his face one of agony. “Come with me.”

I touch my clit and find my spot as he drove into me. My pussy started to squirt at him hitting his body I was getting close. My legs went higher my pussy walls got tighter and my toes curled. As my head fell back he took over strumming and stroking me. He enjoyed playing with me-how fast and slow, how hard and how soft. He licked his lips as he found how to drive me wild, watching me for any signs of doing it wrong or ultimately right. His fingers worked wonders as he found the right spot on my clit, he could tell by how I moaned out into the room and I gripped his arm. "Right there, yes, yes, yes." The last one sounded like a hiss as lose control. “Ahhhh!"

His head fell back as he bucked hard,and I felt the hot juices pulse out of him into me and then I helplessly flow around him in response. He held me so tight I couldn’t move, grinding hard and grunting. He panted out his release, ending in a long moan of relief as he collapsed on me, finally spent, finally sated. He caught his breath and lifted his head. "I hope, I hope I pleased you?" He kissed my face-my forehead, my nose, my eyes, ,my lips. "Did I please you?"

Yes, sir, you did." I breathed out as I rubbed my nose against his. “Yes, sir, yes sir you did please me." I giggled afterwards, putting my arms around his neck.