No touchy on 3 am, stranger!

Jungkook was in a deep slumber

Jungkook was in a deep slumber. His head was slightly nodded back on the pillow, his arms and legs scattered in a star shape, his plump lips pouted out as his chest rose and fell slowly, but rhythmically nonetheless, his soft black hair was messed up from constantly tossing and turning in his sleep, white cotton button up pajama shirt slightly folded and unbuttoned, revealing the boy's collarbone, also lightly hugging his waist to reveal the boy's delicate, somewhat feminine features.

A small incubus had made his way into Jungkook's room. He had managed to sneak through the window, and he snuck over to the bed with the larger male laying on it. He sinfully smirked, slowly climbing onto the bed and straddling the sleeping human's stomach, his glowing pink eyes staring at him. He wore slightly oversized black clothes with little curved horns sticking out from his head. This figure could be mistaken for a girl, but he didn't have female breasts, and his face made it clear he was in fact male. He tilted his head, wavy blonde locks of hair falling over his eyes.

Jungkook wriggled in his sleep, feeling a weight on his stomach. He squeezed his eyes shut and let out a small groan as he tried to get the weight off, gradually waking up as he felt around him for the blanket to cover himself with it again, at which small figure tilted his head, before leaning down, getting closer to his face. The demon wondered why he wasn't waking up even to his presence. Did he just mistake Taehyung for a weighted blanket or something? The human's facial features were so handsome to the demon, he couldn't help but admire them, glance turning into a stare.

Jungkook's one eye fluttered open and he flinched, seeing two glowing pink orbs next to his face and his both eyes shot open. He let out a gasp and struggled more, too shocked to say anything. Who the fuck is in his apartment in the middle of the night? The sleep paralysis demon? Taehyung struggled to stay sitting on Jungkook as the human struggled underneath, but he rested his arms on Jungkook's chest and kept a devilish smirk. "..Boo." He whispered.

Jungkook breathed deeply, looking up at Taehyung with fear, lips parting to be able to breathe. "What the fuck?" He muttered as he looked at the hands on his chest and back at Taehyung, who dropped his smirk, sitting up with a huff and crossing his arms. "I'm trying to seduce you! Why isn't it working?" He angrily pouted. "You're supposed to be seduced by me." "Who the fuck are you?" Jungkook muttered, clearing his throat as he sat up and looked at Taehyung. "Am I tripping or why do your eyes glow?" He questioned, weirded out as he pointed to the demon's eyes, noticing the small horns as well. He raised a brow. "I'm an incubus, you uncultured sw-" He cut himself off, deciding not to be too mean. "My eyes do glow." He said, rolling his eyes. Taehyung looked at his hand, checking his nails out. "Why can't I seduce you?"

Jungkook blinked several times, rubbing his eyes again before putting a hand over them. "What the fuck" he whispered under his breath and moved his hand away to look at the demon again. He hesitantly reached a hand out and tapped Taehyung's horn, pulling his hand away immediately as he felt the bone-like structure . Hey!" Taehyung huffed, pulling his head away as Jungkook touched his horn. "S-seduce?" He questioned as his eyebrows furrowed. "Yeah, seduce. Do you not even know what seduce means?" He asked, slowly raising a brow. "I do, but..." the human clicked his tongue and clenched his jaw with a huff. "I'm afraid you can't do that with me" he pursed his lips together and looked away.