wHat dO YOu MeAn a FuCKiNG vIsItOr?!

Jungkook woke up first, his sleep schedule being too engraved in him for it to be affected by anything at this point, and looked at the small demon cuddled up to him

Jungkook woke up first, his sleep schedule being too engraved in him for it to be affected by anything at this point, and looked at the small demon cuddled up to him. The human gently petted Taehyung's back and soon brought a hand up to play with his hair gently, Jungkook's eyes fluttering closed again. The whole time there was a smile on his face until he remembered.

Jimin.

Jungkook's lips quenched into a frown at the memory, he shook his head, not wanting to think about it yet, and just held Taehyung closer. The little demon woke from his beauty sleep not long after Jungkook, his pretty pink eyes fluttering open. He yawned, stretching his limbs out and rubbing his eyes, feeling muscular and big arms around his feminine waist. "G' morning, Kookie.." He softly hummed with a smile. Jungkook opened his eyes as well when he felt Taehyung stretching in his arms and looked back at the demon with a weak smile. "Morning, TaeTae" he whispered and petted the male's hair. Tae smiled a little brighter, nuzzling into Jungkook's toned chest and kissing his cheek. "Good morning.." He whispered back, running his fingers through Jungkook's dark hair. The human smiled at the small kiss and hummed as Taehyung ran his hand through his dark hair, head tilting at that slightly.

"What do you want for breakfast?" "Children's souls." He softly said with an innocent smile. "Nah, I'm kidding I know you can't get those. You pick for me." Jungkook laughed softly and ruffled the demon's hair and pouted. "Fine~" he smiled with a giggle. "I don't wanna get out of bed" he grumbled and squeezed Taehyung gently.  "I don't wanna either.." the demon grumbled, hugging Jungkook tightly with a soft smile. "I just wanna stay here with you." He mumbled, kissing Jungkook's cheek softly again. Jungkook hummed and held Taehyung close, cuddling the boy close to him. "Me too" he smiled softly at the kiss and nuzzled their cheeks together. Taehyung blushed, shyly giggling and running his fingers through Jungkook's hair. "You're so warm.." He muttered, moving his small body closer to Jungkook's muscular body. Jungkook smiled and let Taehyung run his hand through his hair and smiled at the boy. "You too" The demon softly smiled, cupping Jungkook's cheeks. "You're cute." The demon giggled, pecking his forehead and hugging his neck again. Jungkook blushed lightly and nuzzled his cheeks on Taehyung's hands. Jungkook then buried his head in the crook of the demon's neck. The incubus softly giggled, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck and stroking his hair. "What are we gonna do today..?" Jungkook leaned into Taehyung's touch and hummed.

"Well, I'm gonna make breakfast and-..." he cut himself off and frowned, looking down. Taehyung tilted his head, noticing that Jungkook cut himself off. He looked down too, raising a brow. Jungkook hugged Taehyung and closed his eyes, still frowning and melted into the warmth he gave the demon. Taehyung nuzzled into Jungkook's neck, hugging him back. He threw his leg over Jungkook's waist, softly giggling. The human smiled and petted Taehyung's thigh while keeping an arm around the demon's waist. Tae kissed Jungkook's cheek again, yawning as he was still waking up.

"Jungkook..?" "Tae..." he snuggled into the touch while and smiled at the little kiss. "I have someone coming over..." he frowned and looked at Taehyung "Wh-.. what..? Who..?" He asked, visibly tensing up and slightly pulling away. "Why..?" Jungkook sighed and held Taehyung's waist. "Well, it's a very long story, just," he clicked his tongue. "Does your aura work when you wear sunglasses?" Taehyung shrugged, sitting up and running his hands through his hair. "I don't know, I've never tried. If they do work, I'm never taking them off again." Jungkook hugged Taehyung and pressed a peck to his forehead and frowned. "I also don't want him to be here, but it's just for today and just for a bit, then the day's ours" he smiled again and booped the incubus's nose before walking to the kitchen.

Taehyung slowly nodded, biting his lip as he stared into space. "Yeah, I guess.." He muttered, deeply sighing. He didn't like this person already, he wanted to be out there with Jungkook too. But he was still, just a seducing demon. Nothing else. The human took some fruits out of the fridge and chopped them up, then put them in a bowl to mix them up with a big spoon and add sugar, then split them into 2 smaller bowls. "Tae!" He called out and put a pair of forks beside the bowls on the table. The human stood, walking out of the room with the sunglasses still resting on the bridge of his nose. He casually sat down at the bar counter, leaning over it and resting his arms there. "What'd ya make?" Jungkook sat down and fiddled the fork between his fingers and smiled at the sight of the incubus in sunglasses. "Fruit salad today" he said with a small shrug. Taehyung slowly nodded. "Alright.." He picked up his fork. "I think they're working because you seem to like me a lot more now." He mumbled, adjusting the sunglasses on the bridge of his nose. Jungkook laughed softly "You look cute" he gave a bunny smile and ruffled Taehyung's hair before continuing to eat.

Taehyung tilted his head as he thought. "I wish I didn't have horns.." He muttered, heavily sighing at the tiny curved horns on his head. "So unnecessary.." Jungkook soon finished eating and licked his lips with a smile before turning to Taehyung and petting his horn gently. "They're pretty," he admitted with a cheery tone. The demon shrugged. "Meh. I could do without." He mumbled with a shrug, taking his empty bowl to the sink. "Do you think he will question them?" "I mean, I could say it's just a headband or hair clips, I'll make something up, don't worry" he nodded and walked over to wash the dishes. Taehyung nodded, grabbing one of his horns and tugging on it. "But still, they're annoying. Imagine if you accidentally get scratched in the face by me on accident." "Aw, don't worry about that" Jungkook smiled and put the dishes in the dryer and turned to the demon. "We have 4 more hours I guess" he grinned. Taehyung softly sighed with a nod, getting off his chair and going into the kitchen to stand next to Jungkook.

Jungkook put an arm around Taehyung and smiled at the demon. "It'll be okay," he said in a soft voice. Taehyung looked up to Jungkook with a soft smile. "If you say so.." He mumbled, leaning into Jungkook with a soft smile. "I'll take your word for it." Jungkook ruffled Taehyung's hair and hummed. "Thanks~" he giggled and pulled away to sit on the couch. The demon followed behind Jungkook, sitting beside him. "So.. what we do for four hours.. or in the meantime..?" "What do you wanna do?" Jungkook looked at the demon and shifted a bit closer to him. Tae shifted closer to the human until their bodies were touching. "I dunno, what you wanna do..?"Jungkook pouted and put an arm around the demon. "I was hoping you'd answer" he chuckled and hugged Taehyung close. "I guess we can cuddle and take a nap, if you wanna"

Taehyung's cheeks heated up before he shyly smiled, wrapping his little arms around Jungkook's neck. "I wuv cuddles!" "Great then" the human smiled softly and laid back on the couch. He unlocked his phone to set an alarm to 3 and a half hours later and set the phone aside before closing his eyes. Taehyung closed his eyes too, soon falling asleep with a yawn. Jungkook stayed awake, feeling bothered. He didn't want to see Jimin again, but he had to at this point. With a sigh he held the demon to his chest, rubbing his back and caressing his hair gently as he soon fell asleep to the warmth too.

WORD COUNT:1340 WORDSA/N: sorry, but the chapters will he shorter from now on, and the lovely person I was writing this with doesn't seem so interested anymore, so I may have to continue by myself, just a warning

WORD COUNT:
1340 WORDS
A/N: sorry, but the chapters will he shorter from now on, and the lovely person I was writing this with doesn't seem so interested anymore, so I may have to continue by myself, just a warning. Maybe they'll be back.

Don't forget to vote and comment, see ya next chapter ^3^

Thanks for reading