It isn't gay to cheat on your man if it's with a demon

Taehyung soon woke up, his eyes fluttering open

Taehyung soon woke up, his eyes fluttering open. The demon yawned, sitting up with a tired smile. He woke up with a little stretch, fixing his sunglasses on his face. Jungkook woke up to the alarm with a yawn before blindly tapping around to turn it off, sighing in relief when it became silent again. He smiled at Taehyung. "Good afternoon~" he grumbled and stretched his arms out. The incubus stretched his arms out too, standing up again with a yawn, rubbing the back of his neck. "Afternoon.." He groggily mumbled, taking his sunglasses off for just a second. Jungkook sat up and yawned before standing up and pressing a peck to Taehyung's cheek before fixing his hair with a sigh and checking his phone.

Tae shyly smiled, fixing the sunglasses back onto his nose and yawning again. "When's he gonna be here..?" He asked, gesturing about Jimin. "In about half an hour. Shiiit" Jungkook groaned and typed quickly before throwing his phone on the couch. Taehyung sighed, yawning again and going over to the kitchen, sitting at one of the barstools. "Fun." He said with a bored sigh. Jungkook nodded and sighed in sadness as he waited nervously. "I guess" he clicked his tongue and crossed his arms over his chest. Taehyung sighed, leaning over the counter. "Did he really even give you a choice or did he just invite himself over?" Jungkook clenched his jaw and looked away, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well, kinda invited himself in..?" "Ouch.." Taehyung mumbled, heavily sighing. He evilly smirked, looking over to the human. "I could take his soul if you wanted me to.." Jungkook clicked his tongue and raised his brows, but then shook his head. "I mean, I don't think that'd be right, he's going through enough already" Taehyung huffed. "Oh, yeah, I feel terrible for him when he's barging into your apartment." He sarcastically responded with an eye roll. "Tae, it'll be okay, please understand" he replied with a weak smile and gasped when he heard a knocking at the door, immediately running to open it.

Taehyung huffed. "Humans and their feelings.." He mumbled, turning around to look at the person who was at the door.

At the door stood Jimin, slightly shorter than Jungkook. His blonde hair was partly falling onto his eye and the other part neatly slicked back. He was wearing a one-shoulder top with a leather jacket and black ripped jeans.

He waved to Jungkook and gave a "Hi, Kookie" in his smooth, more feminine, voice and walked in. "Oh? Is this your housemate?" He raised an eyebrow at Taehyung and waved.

Taehyung lazily waved at Jimin, raising a brow. He wasn't really looking forward to meeting this guy, he didn't like him much already.

Jimin laughed softly and turned to Jungkook to press a peck to the male's lips. "Babe, have you planned anything for us?" He asked with a grin, pressing his forehead to Jungkook's. The taller pulled away and blinked in confusion. "Oh, sorry, Jiminie. I was a bit busy, too much happened... uh..." he awkwardly rubbed the back of his own neck. "How are you and Y-" Jimin put his index finger over Jungkook's lips and shook his head. "Not now, Kookie" he giggled and pulled his hand away. He took his jacket off and hung it in the hall before going the kitchen. Jungkook pursed his lips into a weak smile before following Jimin.