You suffer from inner demons? Me and mine are cuddling

A/N: Sorry this took a while, online school really had me there. Be sure to vote and comment! See y'all in the next chapter:3
—————

 Be sure to vote and comment! See y'all in the next chapter:3—————

NEXT MORNING

JUNGKOOK 3RD POV

Jungkook woke up first, with a grumble, as he yawned softly and squinted his eyes open, flinching as he saw the demon next to him. For a second he stared, blinking several times as he tried to remember what happened last night. As memories of the previous night flooded him, he sighed and got up from the bed and walked over to Taehyung's side of the bed. The human put the covers over the boy out of consideration for the demon, seeing as most of his body wasn't covered by the blanket.

Jungkook then walked to his kitchen, forgetting almost instantly that he wasn't wearing pants- only a cotton shirt and boxers, now a pair of slippers. He looked through the fridge to take out a couple of eggs and a new pack of bacon. He got a frying pan swiftly, placing it on the stove before pouring oil on it, smiling at the sun rising after he looked outside through the window.
Jungkook yawned tiredly as he cracked the eggs open on the frying pan as he spilled the transparent and yellow liquid onto the frying pan and opened up the pack of bacon slowly to place several stripes of the pork next to the eggs as well, the small crackling sound coming from the frying pan. Jungkook closed his eyes and inhaled the meaty scent and smiled as he glanced over to the bedroom

TAEHYUNG 3RD POV

Taehyung still stayed asleep. He was definitely more of a night person, considering that he was a demon. He buried his face more into the pillows, hiding his face from the morning sun. He did appreciate the new warmth from the blankets, though.

The demon unconsciously smelled the scent of bacon and eggs, and his eyes fluttered open. He rubbed his eyes, yawning as he sat up. Taehyung pushed the covers off, standing up and stretching. The demon forgot he wasn't wearing pants, but he didn't really care if his soft and thick thighs were visible. He left the bedroom, rubbing his eyes again with the sweater paws, the hoodie showing off his sun-kissed collarbones and shoulders.

3RD POV

Jungkook heard soft steps coming to the kitchen and put the lid over the frying pan as he turned to Taehyung. He waved to the boy. "Morning!" He said with a small smile, it became a bit bigger as he saw how cute the demon looked with sweater paws and horns sticking out from the hoodie, looking like cat ears. He didn't bother looking below Taehyung's face and turned back to the stove. "My hoodie suits you" he commented softly and added "You can keep it" as he turned the stove off, lifting the lid of the pan before putting it to the side.

Taehyung softly smiled, walking closer to the kitchen. "Morning, and thank you.." He almost choked when he saw Jungkook wasn't wearing pants and could see his muscular thighs that literally looked like they were sculpted by a Greek god. "Holy-" He choked, walking over to the counter.