Fav meal? Kid's souls, thank you very much

THAT MIDDAY

THAT MIDDAY

3RD POV

Jungkook was the first to wake up, again, and stretched his body out as much as he could, not to wake the incubus up. Taehyung gradually woke himself up too and looked up at Jungkook. "Hii.." He said with a small smile. "Hi" Jungkook gave a faint smile back and looked down at the demon before gently moving his arms away and sitting up on the couch to stretch. Taehyung softly giggled, sitting up too. He rubbed his eyes with a yawn, waking up more. "How long did we sleep..? What time is it?" Jungkook looked up at the digital clock on the TV stand and stretched his arms put above him. "About 3 hours, it's 12 pm now," he said quietly in an after-sleep voice. Taehyung shrugged. "Hm.. not too bad. I'm bored now." He mumbled with a suggestive smile. "What else can we do?" Jungkook yawned, waking up more, and looked at Taehyung, not noticing anything with the smile. "What do you want to do?" "Hm.. why don't we go out?" He asked with a head tilt. "You know because you humans like to socialize." Jungkook hummed and got up to get to the kitchen and open the fridge. "Sure, but we're gonna have to go grocery shopping" "Ooh! Food? That means more souls for me.." He giggled evilly. Jungkook smiled and chuckled. "Don't get caught, there are cameras" he said and went to his room to get ready, picking out an outfit.

Taheyung rolled his eyes. "They'd fall to their knees for me before they could even catch me." He giggled, batting his eyelashes with a charming smile. Jungkook sighed softly. "Whatever you say" he put on black ripped jeans and a cotton shirt, along with a black mask to cover half of his face. Taehyung was already dressed and didn't really bother to wear a mask. He waited by the door, impatiently bouncing on his feet. Jungkook fixed his hair and sprayed a bit of cologne, taking his backpack and putting his wallet in the secret pocket and walked up to the door, nodding to Taehyung as he opened the door and locked it after they both left, putting the keys in the secure pocket as well.

Taehyung giggled, skipping by Jungkook's side as they went down the hall. "So where is this grocery store you speak of? Oh my gosh, do you sell souls there??" Jungkook smiled as he walked down the hall, getting into the elevator. "A small walk from here, oh, um, last time I checked, they didn't" he chuckled softly and pressed the button to the ground floor.  Taehyung rolled his eyes. "That's stupid. What if someone is craving a soul?" He asked, crossing his arms. "Well, humans normally don't believe demons exist" Jungkook chuckled and ruffled Taehyung's hair gently. Taehyung nuzzled into Jungkook's touch. "But souls are tasty... that's sad.." "I wouldn't know" Jungkook pulled his hand away as he stepped out of the elevator and walked out of the apartment complex, heading towards a shopping square.

Taehyung skipped behind Jungkook, softly giggling. "That's sad.. there aren't any children here... I was really hoping to lure some because their souls taste the best~!" Jungkook stopped walking for a second and turned to Taehyung. "Wait. Don't you take souls by kissing..?" Jungkook's face turned worried as he clenched his jaw nervously. "Yeah..?" He said with a head tilt. "Don't worry, I have a different way of drawing kids in. They think I'm a fairy, and if I give them a kiss, they will get magic powers." Jungkook pursed his lips together, nodding as he continued walking. Taehyung rolled his eyes, intertwining his and Jungkook's hand. "Aish, don't judge me. I'm just telling you. Yes, I give kids a kiss. No, it's not sexual. Just a lil' peck and their soul is mine." "Wow, poor kids" he sighed and looked around before slowing down to be walking next to Taehyung as they approached a bustling with people shopping square.