No touching my cHiLD-

Taehyung gasped for air, sliding down on the wall and gently placing a hand over his neck

Taehyung gasped for air, sliding down on the wall and gently placing a hand over his neck. "F-fuck.." He mumbled. "Who the hell are you?" The demon growled. "Does it fucking matter?! Get the fuck away!!" He yelled as he glanced over at Taehyung and stepped in front of the shorter protectively. The demon grumbled under his breath, disappearing into the night.

Taehyung covered his face, audible small sobs leaving his mouth. Jungkook turned to the demon and crouched down next to him, cupping his face gently before pulling him into a hug. "Shhh, TaeTae, you're safe now" he whispered softly as he caressed Taehyung's back. The smaller shook his head, hiding his face into his hands. "N-nobody wants a s-seduc-seducing d-demon.." The demon mumbled, crying harder with small whimpers. "I-I'm u-useless.." Jungkook pulled Taehyung into his lap gently and buried his head in the demon's shoulder. "Don't say that Tae" he muttered and caressed his back. "You're not useless" the human whispered and closed his eyes. "Shhh, what you said isn't true, okay?" He said softly as he pressed a small peck to Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung shook his head, his bottom lip still quivering. "I-I can't... I-I am useless... I'm just here.. to make people's lives m-miserable.." The incubus said, covering his face up with his hands. "TaeTae, calm down, you're not useless, okay?" Jungkook pulled away from a little before tilting the boy's chin slightly to press a peck to the demon's forehead. "You're not a bother, 'kay?" Taehyung shrugged, looking away. "I guess not.." The smaller sighed, looking down the empty street. "I'm not necessary either."

"Don't say that or I'll have to punish you," Jungkook said with a pout and looked Taehyung in the eye, putting his hands on the boy's shoulders. "What do you mean punish me?" He asked, eyes widening. "I thought you weren't wanting a relationship or anything.. or do you just want me as a sex toy..?" Jungkook blushed brightly, flustered, and shook his head violently. "N-no, I didn't mean that at all, I just- I just- Uh... Just see" he smiled in embarrassment and picked Taehyung up to hold the boy by his waist and rest him over his shoulder, carrying him back to the apartment almost effortlessly. Taehyung gasped as Jungkook lifted him up with ease. "B-but-.." He resulted in no argument and felt pretty tired himself from being choked out.

"No buts" Jungkook teased and began walking home. Soon they were back at Jungkook's apartment and the taller unlocked the door to let them both in and rested Taehyung down with a giggle. "Go to the kitchen, I'll get the food soon~ you're getting special treatment today~" he giggled again and hugged Taehyung before pulling away to lock the apartment behind them. The demon blushed, but it was more obvious because his cheeks turned a deep lavender color when he blushed, being a demon and all. "Aish.. okay.." He mumbled with a soft smile. Taehyung walked over to the kitchen, sitting on a barstool with his short legs hanging off and leaning over the counter.

Jungkook cooed at how blushy the smaller got, after which he got to the kitchen and opened the, almost cooled down, oven, to get the tray out and take two plates. He placed half the bacon-wrapped mashed potatoes on one plate and the other half of them on the other and put the plates on the counter, setting a fork and knife next to the plates in a minute. "Eat up~" he sang as he sat next to Taehyung and began eating with a small smile. "Oh my lord this looks so good.." He mumbled, picking up the fork and beginning to eat. He tried not to moan from the taste. "I would die for this." He said to Jungkook, gesturing to the food on his plate. Jungkook smiled shyly and giggled, rubbing the back of his neck. "Don't say that~ it's not a biggie at all" he said softly and continued eating with a smile. "I love this though!" Taehyung whined, finishing it off within a minute. He licked the plate too, just to make sure he didn't miss one speck of the delicious food. Jungkook smiled shyly and laughed softly as he watched Taehyung. "That's a bit over the top" he teased and began washing the dishes. Tae softly smiled, stretching his arms out above his head.

"Hmmmmm... I'm tired, Kookie.." The demon said, rubbing his eyes with a yawn. Jungkook put the dishes in the drier and walked over to the demon and carefully picked him up in bridal style. "Okay~ let's get you to bed~" Jungkook smiled as he walked to his room. Taehyung gasped, blushing more as Jungkook picked him up. "J-Jungkook!" He stuttered, becoming flustered and shy. "I-I can walk, you know..", at which the human clicked his tongue and placed Taehyung on the bed.

Then the human walked to the closet and soon handed the demon his pajamas and sat down, his back to the demon to take his pants off, staying in boxers, and change into his pajama shirt as Taehyung changed into the pajamas Jungkook gave him. The human smiled and pulled the blankets back to lay down on the right side of the bed and opened his arms to Taehyung, who immediately crawled under the covers, going into the comfort of Jungkook's arms. He wrapped his own little arms around the human's neck, softly smiling. Jungkook smiled as he held Taehyung close, caressing his hair gently with a small hum as he yawned and reached his arm out to switch the lights off.

Click.

And the room went dark, making Jungkook close his eyes and whisper "Tae, I'll consider it, okay? We can discuss it tomorrow" He smiled slightly before dozing off to sleep. The corners of Taehyung's lips turned up, and he smiled as big as he ever had before. "Okay.." He mumbled, nuzzling more into Jungkook's muscular chest. His tired eyes drifted closed, and his world went dark, drifting off into unconsciousness.

 His tired eyes drifted closed, and his world went dark, drifting off into unconsciousness

WORD COUNT: 1025

Sorry this chapter is a bit short, the next one will be like that too, but after that it'll be back on track.

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment^^