Chapter Eleven

Warnings: talks of abuse, cursing, talks of cheating, fighting.

"Oh Remy I thought you were busy being a liar." Sam says.

"And I thought you were busy being a cheat." Remy replies, "Turns out you turned into an abusive fuck as well."

Sam scoffs and grabs the girls wrist, "We're leaving."

Thats when Remy punched Sam in the cheek and pulled the girl away from him.

"Wow I shouldve done that sooner." Remy says feeling proud of himself for punching the jerk.

"Youre weak, you always will be, you really think a punch will stop me?" Sam says.

"I mean yeah-" Remy starts saying before he got tackled and punched.

By now the two obtained a crowd some people starting to video and some calling the police and ambulance just in case.

Remy manages to flip Sam onto his back and punches him right in the nose, he apparently misjudged his strength because they heard a crack.

Sam screams and pushes Remy, making Remy hit his head on the ground but fine besides a few bruises and a split lip, and sits up to hold his nose.

Soon the police and ambulance arrived and as they did Patton and Janus also arrived.

Patton instantly ran to Remys aid, Remy trying to dull down the fight and saying hes fine.

"What happened?" Janus asked after watching the paramedics bring Sam into the ambulance.

"He hit his girlfriend." Remy says simply.

A police officer walks up, "The girl told us everything, all we need you to do is give a statement and go to the hospital for a cautionary measure."

Remy nods standing up and losing his balance for a second before giving a thumbs up at the concerened Patton and Janus.

————

"This is what, the fifth time in a row Ive gotten hurt going outside?" Remy says getting a scolding from the nice nurse that was putting ointment on his split lip.

"Maybe you should just stay inside." Patton jokes.

"Okay well youre just going to be sore for a few days and pretty well bruised up, but it should be all healed up in at most two weeks." The nurse inturrupts, "You can leave whenever." He says before leaving the room.

"He was cute." Patton says.

"Patton! You have a boyfriend!" Remy says.

"You dont, and neither does Janus." Patton says smoothly.

Remy rolls his eyes but hes smiling and he gets off the rooms bed.

Remy lets out a breath, "Lets leave this place, hospitals give me the creeps, death lurking around every corner."

Janus holds back a laughs from thinking of the Addams Family musical.

"I kinda like them." Patton says but stands up anyways, Janus following his movements.

"Welp lets just hope I dont have to be back here anytime soon." Remy jokes after the other two left the room and he closes the door behind himself.

An: Im lowkey putting so much forshadowing in these past two chapters lmao