VI.

Heya guys. Sorry I didn't update recently. There is more reasons for that. Like school and writter block. But my school is already over so now I hope I'll be able to write more. I'm trying to play on feeling a lot in this chapter so I hope it'll went the way I want it. Because I'm super bad at feelings.

A few days passed since the mission and noone got much from Sunstreaker. Not a word not a look. He spoke only with his brothers but that only a few times. Everyone became worried about him. Sideswipe started to feel something in his spark that made him think about his brother's sanity. Smokescreen shared that with him. The most shocking was when once he blocked bond between him and his younger brothers. Then he locked into himself fully.

He always went to a missions with the team and worked with them just fine untill Megatron showed, then he changed into killing machine and went after him. It was like his processor switched and went into the times when he was fighting for his life in arena. Ratchet was tired with Sunstreaker's stubborness when he was injuried he never wanted him to repair it. 

One day soon in morning was Ratchet and Optimus up first as always. But something seemed to be off. Optimus had strange feeling in his chassis it was like his spark was squeezing. "What's up, Optimus?" Ratchet asked noticing Prime's strange behaviour. Optimus got ripped out of his thoughts  and looked at his friend. "I don't know, Ratchet. I just feel something is wrong." he replied a bit hesitant. "Isn't that Sunstreaker?" Ratchet asked but it didn't sound like a question at all, he didn't like him a little. Optimus gave him a look but kept quiet.

Sideswipe was on his way to the main room when he felt the same strange feeling. His spark was squeezing and that made him anxious. He walked up to Prime and Medic. "Hi." he greeted them. Medic only huffed 'hey' and Optimus nodded not even looking at him. "I'm going to go to the patrol. I'll be back soon." Sideswipe said a bit nervously and drove away.

Sideswipe drove far away from the base and Jasper to not draw attention of decepticons towards it. Each autobot had their way of patrol and Sideswipe peacefully drove his way. Cold morning air made him relax and rising sun shined on his red paint job slowly heating his half limb body. He smiled to himself and enjoyed the ride. 

All of sudden someone contacted him, it was Sunstreaker. "Sides, I need you to meet me right now." he said seriously. "Sure bro. Where are you?" Sideswipe replied calmly. "I'm only a bit in front of you. I'll wait by the bridge." Sunstreaker said and cut off the link. Sideswipe only sighed and add more to the speed to meet his brother sooner. He didn't want to make him wait. 

Two minutes later he saw massive stone bridge where Sunstreaker was supposed to be. He made sure no human is around and transformed. He walked up to the bridge carefully looking for any humans just in case. "Sunny?" he called up for his brother. No response. "Strange." he thought. "Sunny!" he called louder. He felt someone behind him and turned around sharply.

Back on base everyone were already awake minding their own buisness untill Smokescreen asked. "Has anyone seen my brothers?" everyone looked at him to see his worried expression. "Sideswipe went to a patrol soon in the morning." Optimus replied. "And Sunny?" Smokescreen asked feeling a bit anxious after Prime didn't mention his oldest brother. "Haven't seen his since yesterday." Bulkhead replied everyone agreed with him by nodding. 

Smokescreen felt even more anxious now. He don't want to loose his brothers again. "I'm going up." he said for everyone to know and went up above the base. He went there when he needed to think. But now he was about to contact his brothers. He pressed his communicator. "Sideswipe, Sunstreaker. Can you guys hear me?" he called. None response. "Sides. Sunny. Reply!" he called again nervously. Nothing. "Damn it! Guys! Can you hear me?" he tryed once again but again nothing. His spark felt like it was crushing with weight of worry. Plus now he could feel something bad coming through bond with his older brother. It was pain and something more but the pain was unbearable untill it vanished and strange feeling corrupted Smokescreen.

He rushed down and out of breath literally yelled: "Something happened with them!" everyone jumped at his sudden yell. Ratchet almost went into his yelling-back mode but stopped when he saw the look in SMokescreen's face plates. It was pure fear. "What happened, Smokescreen?" medic asked in softer tone. "I... I couldn't contact neigter of them and then I felt wave of pain from Sideswipe! Something surely happened!" Smokescreen said quickly yet stuttering.

None autobot have seen him like this before and that made them believe something really happened. "Sideswipe has his way he goes on on patrol, we'll go look there and see what we can find." Optimus said. Autobots agreed and transformed going to find their teammate. 

They drove as fast as the speed limit allowed them. "Here he usualy turns around and goes back to Jasper." Smokescreen said as they reached a crossroads. "We will divide. I and Arcee will go to the left, Ratchet and Smokescreen go straight, Bumblebee and Bulkhead to the right. Go." Optimus ordered. 

Smokescreen drove so fast Ratchet barely held up with him. He surprisingly didn't yell at rookie to slow down, he let him drove. Untill they reached massive stone bridge. Smokescreen transformed and scanned the bridge. Ratchet transformed as well after he made sure no human can see them. Smokescreen acted like the bridge was talking to him, he stood like frozen staring at it. Ratchet didn't understand what is happening until he stood beside Smokescreen as looked at the bridge.

There was energon, a lot of it. It was rolling down the wall and fell to huge puddle below. It was so much energon so it was imposible to see the stone wall behind it. "We hace to get above it. That energon is leaking from somewhere." Ratchet said and walked up a little hill that was leaning on the bridge. Smokescreen followed but soon regreted it. What they both saw hit them like a train. 

Optimus and Arcee drove untill Optimus decided it's pointless to continue. THey returned to the crossroads to see yellow and green cars opposite of them. °You didn't find anything as well, huh?° Bumblebee asked dissapointed. "No, have you heard from Smokescreen and Ratchet?" Prime asked. "Not a word." Bulkhead replied. "We have to find them." Arcee said. Prime agreed and led the way on which Ratchet and Smokescreen went. He tryed to contact medic. "Ratchet, did you find something?" he called to his communicator. Ratchet answered after a while on static. "We did." he replied but his voice was strange, like he was facing Unicron himself. 

Autobots drove faster feeling that something happened. Soon they saw stone bridge and their friends standing on it. Well, Ratchet was standing, Smokescreen seemed to be kneeling or something like that.

When they got closer all autobots transformed. Ratchet noticed them and looked at them with slight shook of his helm. Everyone knew now something bad had happened. All four autobots walked up the hill and then jumped on the bridge.