X.

Sorry, this one is short. I'm dealing with writer's block. I'm trying to fix it up by writing other stories that might once go out, but it goes slowly. I hope next chapter will be better.

Few days passed since Sideswipe's kidnapping and decepticons were more active than in recent days. They were hunting autobots like a game animals. Every mission became risk to anybot. Not like decepticons never hunted them but this hunt was something new. Only ones who were confident were the triples, Smokescreen less then the older two but still. 

Sideswipe's wounds healed quickly and was finaly allowed to leave the base. Most of the time triples went to lift up children so the others could have some while of peace. But since the hunt began children didn't come to the base. Prime informed Fowler about their situation and he informed the children. It was too dangerous for both sides.

But once decepticons got too close to their human allies and autobots needed to draw away their attention. Prime along with triples and Bumblebee went to old autobot base they found years ago and for some time used it as a base untill they returned to Jasper and got a new base in one hangar from the army. This one was their backup plan in case decepticons found them again so they had to make sure it's equipment is still working.

They were wery suprised to find it entire lit up and computers turned on. Everyone prepared for fight if needed. They stayed together and walked through the base untill they heard someone approaching. Heavy pedsteps echoed entire base. First thoughts went to Megatron but to their suprise it was not a decepticon nor any other enemy.

"Silence!" Smokescreen cheered and jumped on giant autobot his servos wrapping around his neck cables while other bot wrapped his servos around Smoekscreen's chassis so he won't fall. "Smokes! Geez, you're heavier than I remember." other bot replied. "That could somehow be my fault." Sunstreaker pointed out with a wide smile. "Sunny! Sides! You're alive!" Silence gasped nicely suprised to see those two. "Ya can't get rid of us that easily." Sunstreaker said folding his servos.

Silence let go of Smokescreen to greet other two bots. "Prime, Bee. You two as well? What brings you here?" he asked after he greeted his long lost brothers. "Decepticons are after us. We came here to check if equipment works." Prime explained. Silence smiled. "It all works perfectly. I've been using it since you left it." he explained. °Why did you stay here? You could come with us.° Bumblebee asked. "I don't know. I maybe needed some time after the last situation with cons." Silence replied with a shrug. 

"So, you're saying everything is functional?" Prime asked. Silence nodded. "Yes, sir. Everything is like new. Except for one light here but that's a little disfunction." "That's good to hear, old friend." Prime replied with a soft smile. 

"Well, what happened with our big brother, huh?" Sunstreaker asked after he noticed number of scars on Silence's planting. "Most of them is from the arena and my times as Wrecker, Sunny. And the rest is from my fight with Supreme." "Oh, him. Dead I hope." Sideswipe joined the conversation. Silence nodded. "Yes, kinda lost my optic in the fight." "How many optics did you already loose? I don't remember a day when you had no problem with your optics." Sunstreaker asked sarcasticaly, but Silence started to count. "Five in arena, one in battle, and one here. And always the same one." "That's some number of lost optics. But I thought it was less." Smokescreen said tapping his chin plate.

"Besides my optics. When will you and the rest move here?" Silence asked looking directly at Prime. "In a few days, we don't know how close decepticons got to us." he replied and Silence nodded in understanding. "Well, this will last 'till then," he said, "that reminds me, Wheeljack will arrive soon. We've been using this base together for some time now." he added. °Bulkhead will be happy to hear that.° Bumblebee replied smiling behind his mask.

Autobots stayed a little longer to talk with Silence before time to return came. Triples persuaded Prime to let them stay with their big brother untill they're needed. Of course rest of the team was concerned for them when they saw only Prime and Bumblebee coming back. But after simple explanation they understood. Ratchet was glad for time without the trouble triples.

"Did you find out how close decepticons are to us?" Prime asked the medic who shook his helm. "Not sure but we'll have to think something out quickly." he replied, Prime nodded. "We can lead them to our old base, use it as a lure." Arcee suggested. "We can do that, but it's too close to our current location. They could capture our signals. It will be useful when we're gone." Ratchet pointed out. "So we will have to count on Megatron sending Screamer here. He's dumb enough to overlook even predacon in a desert." Bulkhead joined.

"Maybe instead of thinking about lure we should focuse on our moving to other base." Prime cut off the conversation. Everyone nodded. "Bumblebee, Arcee recollect all of our energon. Bulkhead and I will collect all of our relics and Ratchet download everything from the computers on a flashdrive." Prime ordered getting nods in agreement from his team before it divided to do what they were told to.