Epilouge

Autobots moved into new base quickly. All of them knew this will be their permanent base untill decepticons find them again. Which they all want to believe, won't happen again.

"With this we can last for long, even the new ones will be alright." Silence said. "New ones?" Optimus asked. "Yesterday we got a call from a ship full of autobots, twelve to be exact. And guess who is there?" Wheeljack replied. "Just tell us." Arcee pressed impatiently. "The best of the best! I guess we all know who they are." Smokescreen took the word. "Doc, especialy you should be excited." Sideswipe said. Ratchet huffed annoyed. "And why is that?" he asked and folded his servos.

"Do names Diesel and Litup reminds you of someone?" Ratchet's optics wided and his mouth opened a little. "Plus some other bots like Redcross, Dino, Jolt, Chromia, Elita One and more." Silence continued with a smile dancing on his face plates. "Now we will have the best times against the cons! Autobots are coming home guys!" Wheeljack cheered and highfived with Bulkhead. "At least I'll not be the only femme here." Arcee teased and folded her servos. 

"Be careful Arcee, Chromia is tough, one of the best Wrecker femmes." Silence joked. "We'll see about that, big guy." Arcee replied with a smirk. *Jolt was my friend at scout academy. Good guy, I thought he died before the Tyger Pax happened.* Bumblebee joined the conversation. "I met him at infirmary when cons let out new virus after Kaon exploded." Ratchet said. "In that time Si found me." Smokescreen pointed out. "Yeah and some time later Supreme showed up his true side." Silence replied.

"A ship is approaching!" Sideswipe called happily from the outside. All autobots run out of the base to see big silver ship lowering above them. Big autobot insigma on it's sides. It landed and a door opened. Light from inside of the ship illuminated three figures. From their shapes they all could recognize two femmes at sides and a mech in front of them. 

"It's so good to be together again." 

The end