XI. (brotherly moment)

"Are you sure this tin can still have some chance to work?" "Positive, I just couldn't put it in motion because these three were not here. Sometimes extra servos are useful, Jackie, especialy when you expect something to break." "Okay, whatever."

"Alright guys! We can start!" "Let's wake this scrap up!" Silence punched pale blue button on controling panel and held it until a buzz was heard. "Yes! It works!" youngest autobot cheered before any other of them could. "Ratchet probably will not kill us for this, I call that a victory." Wheeljack said. "Well, it was not easy to find some parts so I damn hope he won't yell or kill." Sideswipe replied with a smirk. "Ya're totaly reading my mind. Geez, when they arrive, they'll stare like crazy." Sunstreaker smiled proudly.

Silence and Wheeljack finaly could realize their idea of better base. All five of them changed the dark and boring base into something new. They renewed computers and lights, new floors, walls and ceilings. It was all clean again and painted in shiny silver so the light from the ceiling lights will reflect and the halls and rooms won't be so dark. 

"That color is great, finaly we'll see where we're stepping." Wheeljack pointed out walking along the halls. "Yeah, last time I stepped on some kind of a tool someone threw away. I couldn't walk properly for days." Silence agreed smiling at his brothers who burst out laughing when he told them about what happened to him. "Last time I saw ya limping I though Imma die of laughter." Sunstreaker said between his laughs. "Ha ha ha. Sparklings, you all are just little sparklings." Silence rolled his optics. 

"Oh come on Si, if you didn't tell us we wouldn't laugh." Sideswipe gave his brother side look before he poked older bot's side causing him to squirm away. "Ooohhh, someone is ticklish." Sunstreaker teased and poked Silence from other side, but more that Sideswipe, Silence jumped from his reach immiadetly. "Quit it!" he sqeaked.

A tickling war broke down everyone, except for Wheeljack, on top of Silence tickling him. "Stop it guys!" Silence tryed to defend himself but no avail, younger autobots only pressed. "Kiddos, don't make me fight you." Silence laughed and careful not to hurt his brothers he tryed to cover his sides. 

But then an idea appeared in his processor and he streched out his servos on the ground so he was in cross position before wrapping all three younger autobots with his servos. "That's a betrayal!" Smokescreen yelled. "Wheeljack! Help!" Sideswipe called out to only left out autobot. But white autobot shook his helm. "You got yourselves into this, so now get out of it." he said with a smirk on his faceplate. "Traitor!" Smokescreen yelled between his happy laughs. "I think I can live with that." Wheeljack chuckled.

When Silence let go of his brothers he could finaly stand up. "So, minicons, what now?" he asked looking at his brothers. "Zip it, everyone are minicons next to you." Sideswipe replied. Silence shrugged and smirked. "What can I say?" he joked and got slightly punched by Sunstreaker into a servo. "Be careful! The ceiling is not so high!" he joked back. Everyone laughed in union. 

"What do you say about a ride? Long and calm ride?" Smokescreen suggested. "I don't know the 'slow ride' but sounds interesting. I'm in." Sideswipe replied smirking at his brother. "I love night rides. I'm in as well." Silence agreed. "Guess we don't have much choise." Wheeljack shrugged but smiled, he loved rides as all of them. "I'm not denying." Sunstreaker said last. 

Ride was calm and silent most of the time, once and once five autobots changed few words. Sky was clean and stars were shining like a milions of tiny suns on black background. On the was by dark roads they met no other cars, only a few animals crossed their way. When they left the main road to a forest road and rode through tick forest untill they appeared on a glade. 

Silence, who rode first, transformed and laid in high grass. "What are you doing?" Sideswipe asked confused. "Don't ask and do the same." Smokescreen replied and followed his brother along with Wheeljack. Sunstreaker and Sideswipe changed looks but shrugged and laid down as well. They all faced the sky. "If you look carefully, you can see some stars falling." Silence said peacefully. "The Moon is nice as well." Wheeljack added. "It is, today is the clearest sky I remember since we moved here." Silence agreed. "It is indeed beautiful. At home it was not like this." Sideswipe said in a sigh. "Yeah, would never admit it but this is nice." Sunstreaker agreed with his triple. 

"The team will arrive tomorrow night, what will we do untill then?" Wheeljack asked. Everyone thought for a while. "I think we should do nothing, just lay around and chill for once. We all know when the others arrive it'll be hectic." Smokescreen suggested. "I agree with you!" Sideswipe immiadetly agreed. "Totaly." Sunstreaker nodded. "I think we should make some program for the kids, Jackie." Silence joked. Wheeljack laughed. "What about race? Tomorrow." he suggested. "We can't say no!" triples yelled all at once and threw their servos in the air.

Adult bots laughed at their behaviour. "Little sparklings, nothing more, nothing less." Silence said between his laughs.

I'm such a terrible writter. Who can even like this?? Yes, it's short again I know and I am sorry. But you know - school, personal problems and more. Sorry, sorry and once again sorry. I'm really trying to write more, because I had BIG plans for this story and adored the idea of writing this and now this. I don't want to freeze this story and return to it after some time but I don't have an inspiration. Maybe I'll start with updating previous chapters before writting a new one.