Saviour

He was walking in the corridors, doing his job as head boy when he saw someone sneakily walk out of a closet. He tried to run after but stopped when he saw what was in the closet. Draco's jaw dropped to the floor, in the closet, there was a body stuffed inside. Hermione lay in a pile of blood on the floor. Without thinking, he picked her up and rushed to the hospital wing.

"Wha happened?" madame Pomfrey gasped

"I found her like this" Draco said. Tears were forming in his eyes

"Put her on the bed" Madame Pomfrey rushed into her office and came back a moment later with a box of potions and tonics. Draco placed hermione carefully on the hospital bed and was told to wait outside. After lots of persistence , he finally waited outside.
The next day, Draco was sitting in a chair next to Hermione's bed in the hospital. He had not slept at all, he was so worried.

"Draco" A voice quietly called out. He looked up and saw Hermione's chocolate eyes staring back at him.

"Hermione?" Draco whispered, relieved she was alive.

"Why did you save me?" She asked him.

"What?" Draco asked confused.

"Why would you save me? You would give anything to see me in pain. I ask again, Why did you save me?"

"Because I-"

"Because why?" 

"Because Hermione Jean Granger, I love you." Draco finally confessed.

"Wh-what" 

"I am so sorry for everything I have done in the past. I just wanted my parents to be proud of me. But the truth is, I never hated you. It hurt me as much as it hurt you to call you that horrible word. I love you, Hermione. I always have and I always will." Tears started falling from Draco's eyes.

"Draco............ I love you too" Hermione smiled. In an instant, Hermione's lips brushed up against Draco's. After a minute, they pulled apart.

"You have no idea how long i have wanted to do that" Draco smiled

"Me too"

************************************

This is crap but oh well