Chapter 8

Q&A questions:

@pshipm01 asks:

Phil- Why are you still with that hoe?

Phil's answer: Hoe? She may be a little annoying, but she's not a hoe. I love that angel to pieces.

Bruno- Are you going to snitch on that bitch?  Bro's before hoes rite? And you are so sexy

Bruno's answer: I thought about it at first but then I was like nahh. I won't tell if she won't. And thank you, but I'm not sexy as you, wit cho fiionneee self. ;*

Faith- Where is the baby daddy!? why isn't he paying child support?

Faith's answer:

I don't even know where he is! I woke up one morning and he was gone. The only child support my boys will ever get is ME. That's all they need.

Mrs.  Ghen-why you got to snitch on faith? she is a good mother,  I hope you die in a hole!

Mrs. Ghen's answer:

I didn't snitch, I was helping those poor boys!  And I hope you go to bath and body works to clean your mouth out.

Vanessa- Why are you a hoe?  what's so important that you have to be on your phone all the damn time?

Vanessa's answer:

Hold up now I ain't no hoe! And I'm always on my phone because I'm handling important business.

Presley- why did you bring Vanessa over,  you know all them boys hate her! I love you!!"

Presley's answer:

I brought her over for that exact reason.  Hahaha! I love seeing them annoyed. And I love you too chica bunnyyy!

@bruno_hooliganlove asks:

Vanessa- Why did you kiss Bruno?

Vanessa's answer:

Do you not see what I see?! Jesus, girl he is sexy.

Bruno- I love you so much! Are you planning on meeting Faith agian?

Bruno's answer:

I love you too cutie! And yes, I 100 percent plan on meeting her.....right after I finish eating.

Phil- How do you put up with Vanessa and her annoying self?

Phil's answer: I don't know? I think it's because I love her so much. It's kinda cute if you ask me :)

@Panda_Bear77 asks:

Bwuno can I be your cinnamon apple?

Bruno's answer:

Only if you'll be my apple jacks :*

Vanessa-  can you go away...like somewhere far...really far?

Vanessa's answer:

I'll go to mars then ;)

And Diana-

Can you take me to Disney World? :3

My answer: Imma take you, Denise,  Bruno, and every other hooligan!!!.... when I become a billionaire.

@GorillaGenesGirl asks:

Love you baeeeeee!!! And I have a question for Vanessa. Biiiiiiish!!!! Why you such a hoe?! Don't say it takes one to know one cuz I ain't never had a bf and I wouldn't go around kissing other guys if I had one!! Bruno baby you soo sweeeeet I love you! :*