Shopping Day Has Come

Winter.  My least favourite time of the year.  I hate the snow on the ground and I hate the cold on my nose and cheeks.  I hate the lack of warmth from the sunlight and I feel like a cat that has to constantly move to a sunny spot to stay warm, even under all of the layers of clothing.  Today is Sunday.  Today is also shopping day, because it's the first day of winter and everyone needs new winter clothes, because Toriel won't settle for us wearing old clothes which quite obviously showed their age through how worn they looked.  This is the first time in months that Marilyn and I were going to the mall.  We haven't been there in a while, because there was nothing we needed and we always had something to do with our monster friends and soulmates.

I pinched one of Sans' jackets, which he allowed with a blue tinted blush, my own (fave. colour) beanie and (fave. colour) sweater with matching gloves and winter boots and socks.  Sans' jacket had a furred collar which I used instead of a scarf and the beanie I wore covered my ears quite well.  I clipped my fringe out of my left, green eye so my (eye colour) eye and green eye could be seen.  Next, I went to the others, because I was quite ready for the dreaded winter-y frostbite.  Sans blushed and chuckled once he saw me from his seat.  He was dressed the same as always, sweater, jacket, fluffy, pink slippers and short...well...shorts.  Walking up to him I wrapped my arms around him from behind and we waited in peaceful silence for the others.

After a few minutes, a dressed up snugly Frisk and regularly dressed Papyrus skipped out hand-in-hand and Flowey 'fumped' out from the dirt of the nearby flowerpot.  Toriel came out behind Frisk and Papy, dressed a little more warmly than usual.  "Everyone's dressed and ready?"  Toriel double-checked, picking up her purse which had her wallet, phone and stuff in.  Sans teleported us to the door and I picked my purse up off the ground and swung it over my shoulder.

"YES, MY QUEEN!"  Papyrus nodded.  Frisk nodded and jumped up and down excitedly.
"Yup."  Sans nodded with his lazy grin and hands in his pockets.
"Sure..."  Flowey sighed.  He had his scarf and beanie.  He looked absolutely adorable.
"Mhm!"  I also nodded.  "Your fur looks lovely today, Tori!  Did you do something different?"

"Oh, (name)!  I did do something different actually!  Thank-you for noticing!  I used extra conditioner!"  Her smile widened and her eyes sparkled with delight.

"Is it because we're meeting up with Asgore~?"  I grinned cheekily.  She blushed and chuckled.

"Something like that."  She quickly walked out the door.  Frisk and I giggled at Tori's reaction.  I turned to my lazybones soulmate, as Frisk and Papy skipped out the door, hand-in-hand again like children would.  Flowey 'fumped' somewhere, (who the heck knows).

"Let's go then, Souly."  His grin widened.

"Right-O..."  I groaned, dreading the cold wind.  My pain made him chuckle and pull me with him.  Once we all grouped back up again, we walked the distance to the Mall, and as planned, we met Muffet along the way.  Undyne and Alphys would meet up with us for lunch and then stay with us for the rest of the shopping day, and Mettaton and Marilyn would meet us at the front of the store when we get there.

Once at the Mall, our usual chaos was unleashed, causing bystanders to 'ooh!' and 'look!' and 'ahhhh! Mettaton!' or, 'oh my goodness, gosh-darn, gracious!  It's the ambassador!'
"Helloo~ Darlings~!"  Mettaton greeted us, fans held at bay by security.
"(Y/N)!!! You will not believe how cool the new ice-cream store down the road is!  Metty and I went there just before coming here!"  Marilyn squealed, holding my hands excitedly.  I also grinned excitedly.  She and I have an uncanny love for ice-cream.

"Really?!  Iceee!!!  Sans, could we go there later!?"  I asked...well, okay.  I pleaded.

"Heh.  Sure, Souly.  Let's all go there tomorrow as a group again."  He suggested with a light shrug.