Redemption?

As the 6 friends were sleeping Endeavour was looking for his child he was asking around the neighborhood then he was at the Midoriya residence.

He knocked on the door.

Inko:"Hello can I help you?"

Endeavour: "I'm looking for my son Shoto Todoroki do you know where he would be?"

Inko: "Oh he is sleeping on the couch with my son and the rest of their friends."

Endeavour's Thoughts: My son has friends?

Inko: "What's your name?"

Endeavour: "Enji Todoroki."

Inko then brings Enji over to the kids we see them all sprawled out onto the couch Shoto is in the middle with a smile on his face.Then without having a second thought Enji started having flashbacks. To how his father treated him and how he vowed never to do that to his kids. Then it came to him Enji Todoroki the number 2 hero failed as a father to his children. Shoto never smiled around him but around his friends he was happy.

Enji: "Thank you what is your name?"

Inko: "Inko Midoriya."

Enji:"Ms. Midoriya do you have an hour to talk about something?"

Inko: "Sure what is it?"

Enji then tells Inko knowing he might go to jail for this if this gets out he still decides to tell her since she housed Shoto for the night her was there he tells her everything....

Inko:"Why did you tell me this?"

Enji: "I need to get this off my chest I have realized I'm a failure as a father figure. Now my own child might never forgive me for what I've done."

Inko: "Even I as a parent think you have caused trauma to him you need to try to fix it."

Enji: "You're right I shouldn't use him as a object it should be what he wants to do with his life I shouldn't control what he does with it."

Inko:"Now you're catching on."

Enji then gets up and rubs his hand through Shoto's hair to wake him up

Enji: "Ready to go home Shoto?"

Shoto then goes wide eyed and screams in anger and fear

Shoto: "D-Don't let him take me back to t-that PLACE!"

???: "WE WON'T LET HIM!"

The 5 remaining kids then run in front of Shoto with their arms spread apart to protect him

The 5: "WE WON'T LET YOU HURT SHOTO AGAIN!"

Enji: "I may have in the past but I want to talk to Shoto about something."

Enji said this with such a softness in his voice that Shoto was surprised

Shoto: "What is it Old Man?"

Enji:"I'm sorry son."

Shoto: "W-What did you say?"

Enji: "I'm sorry.I have been too harsh on you I haven't been letting you live your childhood and your dream I don't know if you even want to be a hero. So I'm sorry"

Shoto was speechless here was the man that he hated with every fiber of his being.The man that hurt him,Mommy,and his siblings. All 5 of his friends were also speechless

Enji: "I don't expect you to ever forgive me but I'm going to try my hardest to be a better father to you guys. I'm going to also try being a better husband........"

Shoto: "W-What?"

Enji: How would you like to go pick up Mommy from the hospital?

Shoto got excited in this and smiles at his father. For the first time.

Shoto: "C-Can we really?"

Enji: "Yes we can and I'll allow you out of the house whenever you want."

Shoto: "T-Thank you Daddy......"

Enji then smiled at his son and they both left with Shoto saying goodbye to his friends*Enji gave Inko his contact info* They promised to meet up again soon after school today.With that all of the friends decided to walk to their schools Izuku being the one with the farthest walk.
Time skip to the bell ringing

Izuku managed to slip away this time and Bakugo was absolutely furious he was beating up on his lackeys since he couldn't get to Izuku

Back at the Todoroki Residence

Rei: "Enji I never did love you. I was forced into a marriage with you and you beat me constantly and our kids most of all Shoto."

Enji: "I know Rei and evening if you do never forgive me. Which at this point in my life I don't expect I hope we can atleast lead a better life for our children now."

Rei: "That's all I ever wanted to do."

With that Enji and Rei's relationship would be slowly healing and maybe growing as it healed.
It was now time to try to fix a damaged relationship with his kids.

Enji: "I'm sorry for saying you were worthless I was blinded by my dream of being number 1 at the time and I hope you kids will eventually forgive me."

Touya: "I think I stand for all of us when I say. We love you dad aslong as you change and stop abusing us and Mom."

Enji: "Of course Touya. I'm sorry for saying none of you had potential I believe all of you have the drive to be whatever you want to be in life."

With that the Todorokis would begin to act like a real family with no more vigorous training but regular training only if the kids asked for it. Which Touya did and his father gladly trained him it was a nice bonding experience for a relationship that needed mending.

Back to the Midoriya household

Inko: "Izuku I shouldn't have doubted your dream. I believe you'll be the greatest hero ever."

Izuku: "It's ok Mommy I know I will be!"

Time skip to after school

This time Izuku wasn't able to get away from school in time and Bakugo caught him walking out the door.

Bakugo:"Where are you going nerd."

Izuku: "Home."

Bakugo: "No you aren't you missed your beating yesterday so now I have to beat your quirkless ass TWICE AS HARD!"

End of the Chapter
I kinda like Endeavour being a Good father if you like the way I did it please tell me well that's it for now