Are Heroes Really That Bad

???: "Kota we are going over to check out UA and see the new class 1A."

Kota: "Why would I care about some stupid heroes."

???: "Kota you have had this attitude since your parents passed away but I want you to know it will get better.There will be someone who will set you back in the right mindset and be your hero."

Kota: "Yeah right real heroes don't exist they are just a bunch of no good fame whores."

???: "KOTA LANGUAGE!"

Kota: "Sorry Shino."

Kota and Shino then arrive at the UA class 1A dorms.

Shino: "Go inside Kota I will see you there."

Kota: "Fine."

Kota then walks into the UA dorms and sees a green haired kid.

???: "Nice to meet you I'm Izuku Midoriya. What's your name."

Without responding Kota does this.

Midoriya: "Whyyyyyyyyy."

A blue haired kid then runs up to catch Midoriya from falling.

???: "How dare you do that to Midoriya that is the lowest strike of them all."

Kota: "It's what he gets for trying to be a stupid hero."

???: "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY BIG BROTHER YOU BULLY!"

Then a small girl about his age comes up to him and starts yelling about how he hurt her big brother.

???: "WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU MEANIE!"

Kota: "I-I'm sorry please stop yelling."

???: "BETTER BE!"

The white haired girl then goes up to Izuku and her horn starts to glow and then it stops after a few seconds and Midoriya stands up as he doesn't feel the pain anymore.

Midoriya: "Why would you do that."

Kota: "Cause you wanna be a stupid hero."

Shino then enters the dorm and explains she is Kota's guardian and they tell her what Kota just did which then prompts Shino to tell Kota and the white haired girl to go play while they talk. Shino then tells them what happened to Kota's parents and how his views on heroes changed after the day his parents died.

Izuku: "That must have been rough for such a young child."

Iida: "It truly is quite the backstory."

Sosaki: "It is I wish I could help him and change his views but I don't think I would be able to."

Midoriya: "If anyone can it's going to be Eri she has been through a lot similar to his grief."